blackdiamond

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2000
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints, Detroit Tigers
I was just wondering whether any Port supporters out there that are regulars on Big Footy would be interested on getting together and going to an interstate game as a group.

I was thinking about going to the Round 16 game against Brisbane at the GABBA. With airfares being a lot cheaper now I thought there was no better time to go to one of those other states rather than Victoria as I am sure we mostly do.

However I am willing to comprimise and go to Victoria again, just think it would be good for all of us guys to get together and watch a match.

We all know each other a little bit through Big Footy but think this may be a good way to get together.

Looking forward to hearing you thoughts!

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

Hey I'll be on a footy trip soon, only it'll be to a Footy Park game, hopefully Port v Crows. Unfortunately I wont be in Sydney any more when Port play their two NSW games :-(

Maybe I'll give a yell then?

Maybe yous should goto rd.1 Sydney vs Adelaide April 1st

SEE HOW REAL FOOTY IS PLAYED

GO CROWS!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Originally posted by QT:
Maybe yous should goto rd.1 Sydney vs Adelaide April 1st

SEE HOW REAL FOOTY IS PLAYED

GO CROWS!

You do realize QT April 1st is April Fools Day. I couldn't think of 2 better teams to be playing that day. Maybe a Adelaide-Collingwood game would resemble the day better though.

Scott - sorry to invade your board - but hey I may be doing it with good news.....

......try www.qantas.com.au

they have special book and pay on the internet fares for all of this year......

.....cheapest around by far...

hope that helps!

Danni

Remove this Banner Ad

Back