Roast Port Adelaide Book of Feuds

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to hearing all about how it's our 'Grand Final' despite us having top-2 to play for and their season being cooked.

I'm patiently waiting for our "mind the gap" article from our balanced media.

The way they’ve embraced Adelaide Oval after initially being “we’re only going there to save Port Power from bankruptcy.....”

It sickens me knowing one of those ingrates is sitting in my seat every second week.

At least their homemade crochet seat cushion acts as a bit of a barrier

The way they’ve embraced Adelaide Oval after initially being “we’re only going there to save Port Power from bankruptcy.....”

It sickens me knowing one of those ingrates is sitting in my seat every second week.

Leave just a little bit of poo on the seat for next week, it's what I always do.

I'm f***ing sick of them being up and about for Showdowns and us being our usual flaky selves. This is a big game for both clubs, in front of their moronic supporter base. Can we just, one f***ing time, bury them in a big game? While i'll take a Motlop goal every day of the week, i'd much rather see them streaming out 10 minutes into the 3rd quarter.

Their existence means I am forced to read irrelevant references to 'Cows', 'Crers', and 'Tingles' in every thread.

Thread: Pick 51 - Kane Farrell
Poster 1: 'What did everyone think of Kane Farrell's first goal?'
Poster 2: 'It was one of the classiest goals I have seen from a debutant'
Poster 3: 'I don't know lol but the Crers lost! #elspeth #48crash'

For that, I hate them.

Their existence means I am forced to read irrelevant references to 'Cows', 'Crers', and 'Tingles' in every thread.

Thread: Pick 51 - Kane Farrell
Poster 1: 'What did everyone think of Kane Farrell's first goal?'
Poster 2: 'It was one of the classiest goals I have seen from a debutant'
Poster 3: 'I don't know lol but the Crers lost! #elspeth #48crash'

For that, I hate them.

Oh god Crers. Ugh. Can everyone stop please. That was maybe funny the first time it was ever said and not a single time since.

I'm f***ing sick of them being up and about for Showdowns and us being our usual flaky selves. This is a big game for both clubs, in front of their moronic supporter base. Can we just, one f***ing time, bury them in a big game? While i'll take a Motlop goal every day of the week, i'd much rather see them streaming out 10 minutes into the 3rd quarter.

Yeah, no room for instincts of self preservation to kick in for this one. If the ladder positions were reversed you can bet they’d bury us. It’s about time we asserted dominance on this lot when it matters, like we did in the early 2000’s. The last time we did it was the final round of 2004, when we treated them with the sort of contempt a top team should treat a bottom team.

Leave just a little bit of poo on the seat for next week, it's what I always do.
At least their homemade crochet seat cushion acts as a bit of a barrier

/Port Adelaide Book of Poods thread.

I will now have to look at my seat very carefully before sitting down. And not so carefully when leaving :straining::poo::poo::D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's pathetic that we haven't beaten them in their home Showdown at AO yet. No wonder those shits can delude themselves into thinking the move to AO was by them and for them.

I want us to pump them.

Not to rub their noses in it (though that will be fun) but to make a genuine statement to the competition that we are coming.

If we are serious about winning a flag this year and the conditions are good we will pump them by 10 goals.

I think they are ripe after their shot storm of a season and the realization that their season is over.

Physically and mentally cooked.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I don't get the crers reference? Seen it a few times on here.
It was originally a shot at how Adelaide establishment inner east and south types might pronounce Crows I believe but it's been overused by certain members of this board to the point where it's not just unfunny but aggressively cringeworthy

Oh god Crers. Ugh. Can everyone stop please. That was maybe funny the first time it was ever said and not a single time since.

If I never see another 'clear the mechanism and work a chunk' reference I'll be thrilled. That was funny for about 3 seconds.

If I never see another 'clear the mechanism and work a chunk' reference I'll be thrilled. That was funny for about 3 seconds.
Crers was never funny (sounds too much like something they'd make up and think is the height of hilarity). Clear the mechanism was funny, but it was quickly a case of:

bMnjkvF.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back