• Hamish Hartlett

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Scott Lycett

Votes: 47 44.3%
  • Other, name in post

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jonas is solid defender and plenty of solid, but not elite, players make great captains.

I've not seen much from Jonas last season to demonstrate strong leadership.
Jonas has shown strong leadership in defending his teammates from the PAFC’s most hated foes - its fans and members

Jonas has shown strong leadership in defending his teammates from the PAFC’s most hated foes - its fans and members

Instantly disqualifying. Ollie wanting out is also instantly disqualifying. Neither player should be anywhere near a leadership role.

Has Ollie actually said he wants out or is it media speculation? Anyone know the truth?
If you’re looking for a quote from Ollie you won’t get it until the trade is done, like every other high profile trade

People that think Ollie didn't want to leave will soon be busy writing lists for Santa Claus.
No, if Santa himself didnt clearly tell them he’d give presents to them, there definitely won’t be presents under the tree on Christmas Day

Man who blindly supports the club thinks everything is fine. More at 11.
No a person who needs clear evidence, rather than speculation and rumor. Some people want to listen to everything negative but knock any positive. I prefer to listen to both but judge according to fact rather than fiction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have over 40 players on the list and NOT ONE sticks out as clear leader (aside from Travis Boak), says a lot about our performances on and off the ground.

No a person who needs clear evidence, rather than speculation and rumor. Some people want to listen to everything negative but knock any positive. I prefer to listen to both but judge according to fact rather than fiction.
In cases like this where lying is common and regularly proven, its best to go with ”who is motivated to lie and to what extent?”

I mean do you really believe Orazio wasn’t consider moving to SA, as he first said mid year?

In all serious some Carlton officials came out and said it was true after Port saying it wasn't

We are going with NO CAPTAIN this season. We will rotate the position between the players each week. It will be part of our "Everyone is a Leader" community campaign in celebration of our sesquicentennial anniversary.

I hope it’s anyone but Jonas... I don’t even want him in our team - let alone the captain!

He is a hack of the highest order!

We have over 40 players on the list and NOT ONE sticks out as clear leader (aside from Travis Boak), says a lot about our performances on and off the ground.
I found it hard to even pick my favourite player during the membership renewal process... and, not because I had too many choices!

So which officials and what specifically did they say?
LOL ... Just about to ask that question myself.

Gieschen works for TLA who manage 20 Carlton players, and 16 Port players, has a chat to a few Carlton boffins. Ollies name come up. "Not been a happy year?" "Is he gettable?" ... along with a dozen other names and similar questions.

Nek minit ....

"Ollie shopping himself around .... Sack the traitor!"

:rolleyes:

the placement of Jonas & Ollie as captains just shows how out of his league Ken is as a coach, i doubt he will back flip as Ken's got no idea and he's coaching 'at the top of his game'

Back