Port Adelaide Fist Car / Trailer

Remove this Banner Ad

PortLadelaid

Draftee
Oct 7, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Does anyone have a photograph or video of the beautiful monstrosity that was the “Driving Fist” from the bad old days at Football Park? I once met a guy at the footy who told me he “drove the fist” which nearly made me blush until I realised what he was talking about. Photographic evidence will help in retelling this anecdote to my children.

April11th-07065.jpg

That stuff triggers me, rhianna, the funk squad and the portable fist FMD what a nightmare those times were.

PLEASE DONT STOP THE PLEASE DONT STOP THE PLEASE DONT STOP THE MUSIC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this should be in the unpopular opinions thread, but I thought that fist float was awesome, as was the mobile phone mascot and the teal socks for away games.

Teal socks are the 2nd most historically important piece of Ports on field attire containing teal behind the 2004 GF guernsey.

Teal socks are the 2nd most historically important piece of Ports on field attire containing teal behind the 2004 GF guernsey.
The socks Tredrea wore when he booted 8 goals against Carlton should be afforded the same status as the American declaraton of independence and the shroud of Turin.

I really like the three quarter length pants. Ties the whole ensemble together imo.
Win the GF and we can have the whole team roster standing on a semi trailer, doing a lap of Alberton oval, and holding plastic lightning bolts in their clenched fists above their heads.
:cool::thumbsu:
Come on. You know it's right :D:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back