Port Adelaide Have Printed The Wrong Date On Their New Beanies

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahahahaha
c869d93d7db08632b554b210b7406501.jpg

no .. only when you order 2017

As embarrassing as it was to lose by 48 points, I could only imagine how bad it would be to lose a grand final by 119 points.

The big kicker of all is that we also lost to a side that plays at the MCG most weeks while Port lost by 119 to a team that has openly admitted that they don't like the MCG and prefers to play at Geelong.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From all reported accounts at the time, it was Captain Cook who saw the indigenous population kicking a football around in 1770.
No you're mistaken, it was hawian islanders seen kicking his head around a few years later, where the game was invented. Evidently his hat made the appearance of the shape of a Australian football after a few kicks.

Every now and then I check out this board and it is striking how the “bigger brother” team spends so much more time talking about us than we do about them.
I’d say kudos for keeping the rivalry healthy but then again a dog doesn’t praise his fleas. Enjoy 2020. Boys look good.

Every now and then I check out this board and it is striking how the “bigger brother” team spends so much more time talking about us than we do about them.
I’d say kudos for keeping the rivalry healthy but then again a dog doesn’t praise his fleas. Enjoy 2020. Boys look good.
You’re welcome, anytime you are looking for an intelligent conversation 👍

Do you honestly believe we should let this go, after all the years we have endured the Cows comments from Port supporters because of sign marker that could not spell,

I will make a deal with you when Port Supporters stop using the term Cows I will stop mentioning 119 or 1820,

>Spends free time on opposition board

>Claims that we're the ones obsessed with them

It is amusing because they have made such a promotional emphasis around 1870 over the last few years. It is a way of working through their inferiority complex about their more established neighbour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back