Port Adelaide Player 2019 Highlights (22nd May - Darcy Byrne-Jones)

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving all of these compilations, especially since it's not only goals like some highlight reels, also showcasing the great link up play and clever moments of skill. Love it!
Would love to see highlights of Byrne-Jones, Houston and Burton especially, all had fantastic years! Probably harder people to do highlight reels for though, since defenders are so often overlooked.

Love butters!
He has the poise and balance of Brian Cunningham, the grit of Tim Ginever and the attitude of Josh Carr. He will always be a low possession high impact type but if he can get his stats up to 20+ possessions a game, he could be one of the most devastating players in the league. I am every bit as excited by his prospects as those of Rozee and Duursma.

Loving all of these compilations, especially since it's not only goals like some highlight reels, also showcasing the great link up play and clever moments of skill. Love it!
Would love to see highlights of Byrne-Jones, Houston and Burton especially, all had fantastic years! Probably harder people to do highlight reels for though, since defenders are so often overlooked.

Will definitely try to get those guys out, you're right about it being harder to get the same amount of content easily than it is for mids and fwds so I've just put them on the back of the list until I've got some time to do some more in depth looking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back