Port Adelaide Player Highlights 2020 (23rd December - Todd Marshall)

Remove this Banner Ad

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all,
I'm putting together some highlight reels for season 2020 for a bunch of Port Adelaide players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here, as I did in 2016 and earlier this year for the 2019 season.

I'm planning on making videos for Rockliff, Boak, Dixon, Rozee, Byrne-Jones, Houston, Wines, Hartlett, Ebert, Butters, Duursma, Motlop, Gray, Westhoff, Marshall, Georgiades and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on yet, I'm open to any requests.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Travis Boak

Zak Butters

Charlie Dixon

Connor Rozee

Robbie Gray

Xavier Duursma

Ollie Wines

Brad Ebert

Darcy Byrne-Jones

Steven Motlop

Tom Rockliff

Mitch Georgiades

Todd Marshall

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Enviable Tradition

Professional Procrastinator
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey all,
I'm putting together some highlight reels for season 2020 for a bunch of Port Adelaide players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here, as I did in 2016 and earlier this year for the 2019 season.

I'm planning on making videos for Rockliff, Boak, Dixon, Rozee, Byrne-Jones, Houston, Wines, Hartlett, Ebert, Butters, Duursma, Motlop, Gray, Westhoff, Marshall, Georgiades and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on yet, I'm open to any requests.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Travis Boak

Enjoy.
Do youbhave access to SANFL footage?

If so John Butcher please.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Byrons Firen

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Todd Marshall
There's so much there to whet your appetite. All he needs is to get/demand more of the ball cos when he's got it things happen.

Don't want to get into the circular argument of output v potential just hope for our sake he continues to build.... muscle and influence.

Remove this Banner Ad