News Port Adelaide records 0.58% drop in membership numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide reports minor drop in membership total, ranked eighth overall
The Power’s overall membership figure of 60,214 was scaled down by the AFL as part of its annual audit to include only memberships which cost $50 or more, had a person’s name attached to it and resulted in the distribution of a membership pack.

Port is now ranked eighth for membership in the AFL behind Hawthorn, Collingwood, Richmond, West Coast, Essendon, Sydney and the Adelaide Crows.
Port Adelaide reports minor drop in membership total, ranked eighth overall

Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 10.52.34.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so sure that many will drop off, know plenty on the waiting list for a seat eager to take someone's spot, and what if they come good

Why so much pessimism? My girl friend has been on the waiting list for 2 years and know of others that have gone on this year.

No bubble has popped. The only question is around our membership ceiling as a club.

Why so much pessimism? My girl friend has been on the waiting list for 2 years and know of others that have gone on this year.

No bubble has popped. The only question is around our membership ceiling as a club.
Does she have a GA membership that wants to upgrade or no membership at all?

Does she have a GA membership that wants to upgrade or no membership at all?

She had GA + waiting list.

To drop by only 300 memberships after a non finals year in 2015 is a great result.

Memberships won't be on a genuine downward trend, attendances are another thing.

When it comes to the crunch, people will pay $300 to renew, just like the yearly SACA membership

She had GA + waiting list.

To drop by only 300 memberships after a non finals year in 2015 is a great result.

Memberships won't be on a genuine downward trend, attendances are another thing.

When it comes to the crunch, people will pay $300 to renew, just like the yearly SACA membership

Yeah gave the olde SACA membership away, can't justify it just for a PIMM's..... would of been great with my Adelaide Oval membership but they cocked that up...... I want to trade that in for a Port seated membership x 2 off in the Western Grandstand, level 2... I have zero chance, I can't give Port well over $600.00 if I tried....... theAdelaide Oval membership areas are getting screwed over by the clubs too, in a lose lose situation! and If I have to go on a waiting list I have to pay 150 bucks a year, if it was 30 bucks i'd do it, the club needs to re-think that one....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back