Port adelaide supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm Hayden. 26 years old. Been a port fan since 2001 when I realised I didn't have to support teams my friends did.

Outside of port:

I work as a chiropractor in Adelaide. My fiance lives in Melbourne and is a uni student. So every week I fly to Adelaide on Tuesday morning, work until Friday arvo then fly back to Melbourne on Friday evening. Been doing this the last 18 months or so. Can't wait until we move back to Adelaide together at the end of 2019.

I love the club but I'm not as attached to it as I am the Oakland Raiders. When not working as a Chiro I work as a columnist on LVRaidersReport.com

Great thread dirty2

I'm Hayden. 26 years old. Been a port fan since 2001 when I realised I didn't have to support teams my friends did.

Outside of port:

I work as a chiropractor in Adelaide. My fiance lives in Melbourne and is a uni student. So every week I fly to Adelaide on Tuesday morning, work until Friday arvo then fly back to Melbourne on Friday evening. Been doing this the last 18 months or so. Can't wait until we move back to Adelaide together at the end of 2019.

I love the club but I'm not as attached to it as I am the Oakland Raiders. When not working as a Chiro I work as a columnist on LVRaidersReport.com

Great thread dirty2
Good someone to give us some updates on their fantastic new stadium in Vegas. On page 271 of the Stadium deals thread we talked about it and the move from Oakland to Vegas.

Good someone to give us some updates on their fantastic new stadium in Vegas. On page 271 of the Stadium deals thread we talked about it and the move from Oakland to Vegas.
I'll have to check it out. My colleagues at LVRaidersReport.com all live in Vegas and are very well connected to both the Raiders and the various governmental entities involved with the stadium.

The new stadium in Vegas is going to be one of, if not the best stadium in the world. And the stadium deal Raiders owner Mark Davis is getting is absolutely brilliant, he's going to make a killing on it.

I'll have to check it out. My colleagues at LVRaidersReport.com all live in Vegas and are very well connected to both the Raiders and the various governmental entities involved with the stadium.

The new stadium in Vegas is going to be one of, if not the best stadium in the world. And the stadium deal Raiders owner Mark Davis is getting is absolutely brilliant, he's going to make a killing on it.
Maybe you can put those details into the stadium deals thread as well.

Maybe you can put those details into the stadium deals thread as well.

My colleagues have written about it so I'll certainly find the relevant links and post them in there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi - I'm Rigs
28 y.o - I punched the crow mascot at the old Ch7 footy show that was here in Adelaide. Love Ports

David, 36
Run a telecommunications installations business.
Magpies supporter my whole life.
Married with two kids, 7 and 1.
4 cats, 7 chickens and an instagram famous Alaskan Malamute.
My wife hates sport but doesn't mind my new black on black port cap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back