International Trade Facilitator
Aug 30, 2004
a three hour tour.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Canadiens, Ports
literally no one is going to read that article lmao
The take away from that article is "the council have already voted unanimously in support of the development" and from the opponents "we just don't want things to be different".

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Utah Jazz, mew2king
that is beyond pathetic. is that entire thing really about 12 trees? and the fact that a few more cars will be parked on the streets? those people interviewed looking for 2 minutes of fame seem to me like the absolute definition of a "useful idiot".

idk who is worse, Mr. Sossic or the absolute campaigner in the Port scarf

malcheski

#BringBackTheBars
Feb 20, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I moved in next to a footy club so you expect what comes with that, but junior sport can stuff off . Oh and if you could tell the sun not to shine through my window at 7am that would be great too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
"I moved in nextdoor to the headquarters of an AFL club (or being very generous to this handful of people, the largest SANFL club at a time where that meant something) and I'm shocked and upset that they are redeveloping"

Great story Caleb, you'll be on Today Tonight in no time!

Doctor Feel

Shitposter In Chief
Mar 30, 2009
#BringBackTheBars
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Junior sport does absolutely ******* suck early on weekend mornings though. I went and stayed with a mate in Tassie who had a school oval right next to his place and the Saturday morning's were torture.

DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That said, you move there - you expect that. I'm glad it wasn't my place!

GremioPower

Taking notes of policy re: bikini/lingerie images
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Indians (MLB)
that is beyond pathetic. is that entire thing really about 12 trees? and the fact that a few more cars will be parked on the streets? those people interviewed looking for 2 minutes of fame seem to me like the absolute definition of a "useful idiot".

idk who is worse, Mr. Sossic or the absolute campaigner in the Port scarf
This is on the Crows’ failed Parklands initiative. They are trying to make both projects to look similar: “If we can’t do it, why does Port can; and if they can, why don’t we?

malcheski

#BringBackTheBars
Feb 20, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
This is on the Crows’ failed Parklands initiative. They are trying to make both projects to look similar: “If we can’t do it, why does Port can; and if they can, why don’t we?
Ah yes, a very fitting comparison. One, a 141 year tenancy in one place moving from suburban powerhouse to professional sporting team as opposed to the other, professional squatters where they will go anywhere as long as its convenient and free.

GremioPower

Taking notes of policy re: bikini/lingerie images
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Indians (MLB)
Ah yes, a very fitting comparison. One, a 141 year tenancy in one place moving from suburban powerhouse to professional sporting team as opposed to the other, professional squatters where they will go anywhere as long as its convenient and free.
The differences are pretty obvious, but that seems to be what’s in play.

Pt Augusta Power

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Caleb Bond was on ABC mornings as a guest a few weeks ago. Literally showed up 5 minutes late for his segment, sounded like he’d just walked up 10 flights of stairs and proceeded to just talk in circles for the remainder of his time.

Was funny as. he’s much better off at the ‘old man shouts at cloud’ mob at Sky.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad