News Alberton Oval Redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

lol the lone pine memorial was one of the biggest "somebody think of the children" ticket items for the bonglords of queen st. opposition.

I drove past yesterday and seeing little pink ribbons on a couple of trees and a banner on someone's house was the most pathetic embarassing thing I've ever seen Port people do by a mile.

I drove past yesterday and seeing little pink ribbons on a couple of trees and a banner on someone's house was the most pathetic embarassing thing I've ever seen Port people do by a mile.
Some of them are Crows people. Why the * would you live in Alberton and barrack for the Crows. Sell your house for $600,000 and move to the reclaimed swamp.

If anyone on this board lives near Alberton they should put a sign out the front of their house that says “cut down the trees, build on the park”.
"Trees are a breeding ground for termites, and dangerous for cyclists - down with all trees, and more cars on the road please".

1617405053883.png

1617405145460.png

i laugh every time i see their signs on there fences on my way to work and think what a pack of flogs

Some of them are Crows people. Why the fu** would you live in Alberton and barrack for the Crows. Sell your house for $600,000 and move to the reclaimed swamp.

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal know a Crows fan who lives on Queen Street lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the follow up tweet. One woman said, there are better places, in the area, to expand training facilities. WTF

Let me guess, next to anyone's house but hers?

Saw this on YouTube a while ago

Like I say in the comments of the video maybe one PA fan interviewed but more Karens and Darrens who want to halt progress.

Just on a side note and its maybe covered in another thread but wasnt there a story that did the rounds a few years ago that PAFC were going to develop a state of the art training facility on the land accross West Tce from the old HQ or was that just the regular BS from Jars on The Rush Hour?

Meanwhile - anywhere, anyplace. The guessing game of where will the crows will end up. No arguments, no controversy.

lol there has been plenty. Almost all of their proposed options have been knocked back by council/residents.

bUt mY pArK.....

20f13e39fdbf03f054c5481af426d288.jpg

What about the park 50m down the road?

ThAts tOo fAr!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the most nothing park in the history of nothing parks, and it's being replaced by sporting facilities that the community will have access to.

This opposition to it is so embarrassingly transparent. I wonder how many people told Caleb Bond to * off before he drummed up a dozen people within a 500m radius who would pose in a photo for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back