News Alberton Oval Redevelopment

This is a no vote coming up
Nah, those who live in Enfield, Parks, Northfield wards - ie far away will vote for the proposal.

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Also, one councillor declared a conflict of interest because he was a North Melbourne member… I wonder if any of the remaining councillors are members of any “other” football clubs??

Festerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2019
///comet.repair.export
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PAFC Maggies SANFL, ASU Sun Devils
Just logging in to join the obnoxious bullies on BigFooty. ;-)

And noting what a bloody disgrace it is that at least one of the PAE councillors who say they are going to vote NO on this proposal clearly hasn't even bothered to get details on the proposal and what land it comprises. e.g. the old croquet club being excluded.

Would be nice if they did some homework and liaised with their own staff BEFORE turning up to vote on something that is so vital to the area and our club's future.

John Formby would be turning in his grave listening to these muppets ******* up his legacy.

Did anyone pick up who the guy answering the councillors questions are?? Obviously an employee of the council who or was on the Council Assessment Panel who granted conditional planning consent.

Festerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2019
///comet.repair.export
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PAFC Maggies SANFL, ASU Sun Devils
Did anyone pick up who the guy answering the councillors questions are?? Obviously an employee of the council who or was on the Council Assessment Panel who granted conditional planning consent.

A̶s̶s̶u̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶B̶u̶c̶k̶e̶r̶f̶i̶e̶l̶d̶ ̶-̶M̶a̶n̶a̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶C̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶A̶s̶s̶e̶t̶s̶.̶

Edit- no, it was Matthew Rose. Manager Property and Building Assets.

John the Butcher

Does not support the Ken Hinkley Football Club
May 27, 2014
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
OK this bloke wants Ethelton land and/or improvements to be transferred back to the council or at least considered.
Null and void considering they typed "Nazar" wrong?

Hey, this may make the motto ".. do the community proud" work!

Councillor Basham has done his homework trying to find out what happens at other councils who host AFL clubs, and how much rent and fees they pay.

Worst training facility in the AFL - I know that as it was mentioned on a football forum. Has councillor Basham been reading this thread??

Back