Game Day Port Adelaide v Port Perth

Who did it better?

• Total voters

Power Girl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Na man you celebrate how you like after a goal but to take the piss is bad form & the rest of the competition would & will take note of that and will come back to haunt him big time. The cnut was celebrating as if I’m a grand final the piece of ****t

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Walters is not seeing a grand final he plays for Fremantle

They probably feel like they have won a premiership but what they don't realise they only won over a Hinkley coached Port Adelaide. The Aldinga Sharks probably could give us a scare atm.

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yet he bled and ended up with tape in his nose

That was from earlier.

The reverse angle showed he copped a full upper arm to the side of the head.

I said there was contact, but the Freo player had already started pulling out before he got there so it wasn’t that bad. Zak made the most of it.

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yes, and had the weak pricks not stopped at 3QT we would have, beat Freo and the umps for 3 quarters.

We always stop. We always have scoreless quarters. This isn't new. We are a bottom 6 side and I'm surprised we stuck at it for that long despite being crippled by a incompetent coach who makes no moves at all...

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
What's the point on trying to decide where a player plays his best football when every player under Ken has been down to the pits over the years and every player disappoints when the game is there to be won.
That's the kindda thing that Ken inspires.
Enviable n marvellous aint it?
After 7yrs who can't be inspired by more of the same.
Why do we feel pissed off when we're pissed on. Hogan out wide all day and we do ?

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Too many players went missing in that last qtr, so obviously he wasn't the only problem, but I really do wonder how many other teams would give Tom Jonas a regular game as a KPP, let alone make him a captain, he is now rapidly closing in on 3 bad seasons out of the last 4, and I suspect with any of the top clubs that would be delist territory.

Mikey13G

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2018
The People's Republic of Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He was a wnker all game. Blowing kisses to our player when he was the one who should have had the free against him. Run down tackle after he ran a mile and he gets another soft free and laughs it up. Getting a soft 50 for no reason and then refusing to get back to the mark himself later and the umpire just let it go.

Back in the day he would have got belted. In the current era of AFL fines and long suspensions have let flogs like Walters flourish.

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Seriously why are you still here? Every time we win you bugger off, but every time we lose here you are post game making 10 odd posts.

Anyway, seriously poor coaching in the last quarter. Keeping Lycett in the ruck when he was clearly gassed, and emptying our forward line, even though we were losing.

One less game with Hinkley in charge though.
I'm here the same reason you're here. I just turn up like Ken Hinkley..

Too many players went missing in that last qtr, so obviously he wasn't the only problem, but I really do wonder how many other teams would give Tom Jonas a regular game as a KPP, let alone make him a captain, he is now rapidly closing in on 3 bad seasons out of the last 4.

I'm interested, which of the two years in which he made the AA squad are you counting as 'bad' here?

Power Girl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Me watching Port these days
1560590935671.png

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I agree but let’s be real. There’s plenty of sh1t to spaz out about after this one and Freo fans booing Zak isn’t one of them.
Like disgraceful umpiring and being sent to Perth straight after China.. and the toasted sandwich in the box lol.

Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots
When was the last time we won one of these ‘must win’ games??? Seriously, it would have to be... years now. I feel like it was probably the elimination final against Freo in ‘14. I can’t handle this team anymore. They put in such a great game for three quarters but they just couldn’t help but put in another scoreless quarter. **** this team and **** our coach. I’m just about done. I can’t keep doing this every goddamn year. I’m so ******* bored with this team.
Mate, just add Syndrome to your username and stick fat with the team.

Back