Preview Port Adelaide v Sydney - AFL 2020 Rd 14 - Saturday 29 August 2020 @1:45 PM (AEST) - AO

Who will win?

• Port Adelaide by TONNES

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Port Adelaide by GRAMS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Sydney by OUNCES

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Sydney by POUNDS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
I love supporting a team that gets everyone involved lol

Coasting along, getting players back and ontop of the ladder. Life's good.

Crows fans I can understand with the salty state rivalry bitterness, the rest strike me as kind of nuffies lol

What about Stotch after the South Park character?

ButtersStotch.png

Not sure about being great for footy but I'd rather a Port flag than another Richmond. West Coast or Geelong flag.

Only a St Kilda flag would be great for footy.
Brisbane winning the premiership at the gabba would be the best thing for footy.

Maybe if they hadn't had a 3 peat less than 20 years ago I'd agree, their supporters haven't been starved of success like St Kilda and Melbourne supporters.
Must admit was barracking for Geelong in 09 in retrospect I wiahed saints had won what a great team. Was definitely backing saints in 2010 both times of course. Could also add my old man went to 71 granny and wanted Hawthorn to win of course in retrospect didn't realise hawks would be so dominant in the following 20 years.

I went along as a neutral. A few things.

Port fans have lost the plot with the umpiring. I think it's combination of frustration and perhaps some supporters that haven't watched alot of football.

Port looked okay in patches, ordinary in others but they have plenty of upside if they can get it together come finals. They do have match winners which is important in finals.

I have felt for a few years, Ports biggest weakness is Hinkley and I haven't changed my mind on that. I think they are a big chance to win the whole thing but I think despite winning these games they are getting outcoached.

Some good signs for the Swans long term, they have some good kids.

They said earlier Port have the most free kicks in their forward 50 for the season by quite a big margin, doesn’t surprise me one bit if Dixon is getting those
"They" was your Crow board member and media ambassador once again attempting to undermine his rivals.

Why would you think Cos is Geoffa?

Cos (McGuire's "my man inside") Cardone should not be on our board.
I don’t think Cos is Geoffa, Geoffa is the one who provided the information.

No Crows supporters thinks Roo should be on our board either, I guess we have something in common, just highlighting there would be plenty of conflict of interests on AFL boards at every club.

Back