Game Day Port Adelaide v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Ho hum membership is looking good, attendance is ok, Port playing well enough to at least make an elimination final. That’ll do Pig, that’ll do.[/QUOTE]

Well said.

Yep and we are 4-3 so it's just some rabble rousers making noises.

Surely someone somewhere within the club is aware of the building frustration?.

I predict two things if next week goes as expected one is that this board will melt bigger than the Yellowstone super volcano and two an even bigger number will silently disengage.

Would say it is a line in the sand moment although we don't do those well but I think mentally for me it may well be.

Attendance and social media are the only two things the club will listen to.

Holly Random (lol phone auto corrected ransom to random but it fits) probably has an analytics monitor on our social media sentiment which she monitors from her iPhone whatever the * version it is these days.

Attendance and social media are the only two things the club will listen to.

Holly Random (lol phone auto corrected ransom to random but it fits) probably has an analytics monitor on our social media sentiment which she monitors from her iPhone whatever the **** version it is these days.

seriously, she should go. What is a West Cost supported doing on our board anyway ? does she care about success ? Winning Premierships ? What Port Adelaide history means ? Or is she just here to baluster her resume ?

seriously, she should go. What is a West Cost supported doing on our board anyway ? does she care about success ? Winning Premierships ? What Port Adelaide history means ? Or is she just here to baluster her resume ?

Until I see some evidence Holly is providing value to the board, I’m going to assume she’s there to pad her CV.

Did my watching the game make us lose? The moment I switched off I think we kicked 6 in a row. The moment I switched back on Pittard was chasing someone and they easily looped around him and goaled.

Maybe I just won't watch the showdown. ..
Never watch us play again Dazzle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back