Preview Port Adelaide vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a much better idea of what they should play for...

568465.jpg

There is no logical reason to tip the PAFC to win, we cannot go 4 quarters against the top sides.

If we don’t respond this week, I’d say the person who signed off on Hinkleys latest contract would be starting to sweat.

Please prove me wrong Port.

I heard second hand that a Port player thinks Tex will be an out for tomorrow night’s game.

I feel a lot better if it was Betts, Walker is severely overrated in SA.

The plate and medal look exactly like something you'd put together when someone says at the last minute 'Hey, what about the Showdown trophy/medal?'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the *.

I can't get over how s**t this is.

The idiot who designed this didn't even include their feet, which are actually in the original image and it would have been a seemingly conscious decision to cut them out.

And then to surround them with sub-clipart s**t.

Why?

Even a phoned in effort from someone with no design sense should have been better than this. It's like itsi deliberately been made to look bad.

What the ****.

The idiot who designed this didn't even include their feet, which are actually in the original image and it would have been a seemingly conscious decision to cut them out.

Why?

Even a phoned in effort from someone with no design sense should have been better than this. It's like itsi deliberately been made to look bad.

MS Paint Medal

What the ****.

Why?

Praps they are making these items so bad that we drop it all together.. it's a minor round game that has lost any bigger meaning it ever had in my view

The only single game medal I accept is the one in the grand final. The others should be abolished. The Anzac medal has never felt right with me. The only rewards that should be given out with round games is 4 points and Brownlow votes.

That is ******* terrible!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back