Game Day Port Adelaide vs Adelaide

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be watching some Hills Football this afternoon so I likely won't be home until about half-way through the game.
Let's ******* go Port.

Harsh! But not unexpected.

Got my hair cut yesterday and a Crows forward got a hair cut.

Hairdresser said to me after that he said ‘we are going to kill them.

So they love playing us and are highly motivated.

Interesting to see if it translates.
Interesting that their club has managed to indoctrinate young players into hating Port Adelaide without any experience and probably knowledge of football in SA pre AFL and the AFL licenses bid debacle.

Just shows how powerful an emotion hate actually is.

Interesting that their club has managed to indoctrinate young players into hating Port Adelaide without any experience and probably knowledge of football in SA pre AFL and the AFL licenses bid debacle.

It just shows they are used to beating us because for whatever the reason under Hinkley we are soft mentally.

Thy are actually behaving how I would expect Port players of the past to behave.

It’s gone full circle.

I am really hoping for that win we produce when no one expects us to win. We have done it twice already this year. Let's make it three. I actually think we could. But I clearly have no idea because i think we should legitimately be a top 4 threat with our list.

Even if we win which i really really want us to. It doesn't change that our coach needs to go. A couple of unexpected wins is nothing if we can't win the ones we are meant to win.

“Each time you put on that jumper, you represent yourself and your teammates! And the name on the front is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back!”

Today, what we are going to see is commitment. To the contest, to the ball, to the jumper.

We are going to see resilience, heart and team spirit.

We are going to see a win.

Why?

Because these players play for the Port Adelaide ******* Football Club, that’s why. And the Port Adelaide Football Club exists to win. Period.

Get it done.
Haha the thread title is as exciting as our anticipation but thank you for starting one.

Harsh! But not unexpected.

Got my hair cut yesterday and a Crows forward got a hair cut.

Hairdresser said to me after that he said ‘we are going to kill them.

So they love playing us and are highly motivated.

Interesting to see if it translates.
He is just an obnoxious young twit, and has been indoctrinated in the Crows sense of entitlement.
We need to knock them off their perch a few times to ruffle his feathers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a completely different PAFC Miss.

David-Koch-Arms-Around-Finance-Hobbit.jpg

If Ollie starts the game throwing haymakers and Jonas throttles Tecks Jack Spry v Graham Cornes half time of the 77 grand final style it will go someway towards me reluctantly accepting co-captains

Co-captains go ballistic. I'd like to see that.

I'm expecting pure Hinkleyball.

All play concentrated on the western side, pockets fully utilised, Howard tagging Talia, ball bombing on Charlie's head.

Scores this time 21-20 our way.

Kenny gesticulating wildly, "our best win".

Sorry Janus, I'm a bit negative, but would love to be proven wrong.

Back