Game Day Port Adelaide vs Adelaide

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Was gonna say maybe butters needs a rest and then he goals and he smothers and he smothers

EBO Huge
Amon wow I trust you so much.
Was Houston on Rory? destroyed him
Scotty I thought I would only have one Scotty but you are a beast for this team and I reckon you would grow an extra foot in the number 1.
Rozee man you got the skills
Durs you run and run and run again.

Man I needed this. Thanks Ken you got it done this week.

Make this team soar.

almost 10 goals up, kicked the last 9 goals of the game

dwayne russell: adelaide are the number 1 team in town, most members, most money, first into the afl, biggest crowds, most premierships.. i forgot where i was going with this

everyone: shut the * up you embarrassing tosswank

dwayne russell: adelaide are the number 1 team in town, most members, most money, first into the afl, biggest crowds, most premierships.. i forgot where i was going with this

everyone: shut the fu** up you embarrassing tosswank
I heard that and felt offended and wondered why he even needed to say any of that.

I used to think people were being precious about Dwayne but no he really is an enemy of Port Adelaide and needs to shut up and stay away from us. We need a restraining order taken out on him.

A Ports supporter near me was counting down the crowd in the last quarter, very funny.

Their home Showdown drew about 870 more than ours, but I wonder if that's because more Port supporters went to theirs than Customers went to ours :think:

...or if the SMA fudged the numbers as usual

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"You gotta take (Showdown wins) when you can get them in this state. Adelaide having all the momentum, having won eight of the last ten Showdowns. Adelaide Crows the number one in the state by any AFL measurement - most fans, most members, the most power in the state, the most success - two flags to Port's one - most financial...but they won't have the most score today. And Port Adelaide in just as good a spot as the Adelaide Crows heading into the last third of the season to have a crack at another flag."

He was saying that none of that other s**t matters because the goal is winning games of football and winning premierships.

"You gotta take (Showdown wins) when you can get them in this state. Adelaide having all the momentum, having won eight of the last ten Showdowns. Adelaide Crows the number one in the state by any AFL measurement - most fans, most members, the most power in the state, the most success - two flags to Port's one - most financial...but they won't have the most score today. And Port Adelaide in just as good a spot as the Adelaide Crows heading into the last third of the season to have a crack at another flag."

He was saying that none of that other s**t matters because the goal is winning games of football and winning premierships.

It’s Dwayne Russell, not #%*+ing Sun Tzu.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

So is this the week we have the right external motivation to turn up and put on a brutal contested football game or where we watch a half a dozen players combining for 30 possessions? Hope the former but who know till 5 mins into quarter 1...

But will be nice to watch the bright colours streaming out of AO with the rain pouring mid way through Q3 with game out of reach. Hope Hartlett flattens some insignificant player called Doodee or Dildo...can't remember spelling
I was close...maybe start of 4th HAHA

I passed a comment on Russell's unbelievable diatribe several pages back and my comment is the same. If that is what you believe, * off and join the Crows Dwayne.

Now that I have cooled down a bit I have to say I think Russell's comments may have been tongue in cheek but they were biased none the less. I wonder if the pro Crow FOXTEL cretins have chatted him about being pro Port? I cannot think what else possessed him to carry on with such a pro Crow rant.

On the subject of bias-

Maybe it is just me but I was more than pissed off with the FOXTEL ads showing Texarse Walker all over the Monopoly Times and I was even more pissed off with the 'Pride of South Australia' Optus ads in Crows colours plastered all over the MT Friday edition. Due to a Murdoch/ Telstra monopoly I use FOXTEL but I sure as s**t do not have to use Optus. On reflection maybe these Optus ads in Crows colours, all over the front and back page, were what fired Ken up with his, 'team for all South Australians' comments at Friday's pre game presser ?

Geez, I am a grumpy old man but Russell, FOXTEL and Optus can all get ****ed. We won. :D:D

What about his reference to us being a "young AFL club". I don't know why he feels the need to unnecessarily muddy the waters.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah it was a joke listening to that crow dribble. Anyone would think he's a crows ambassador the way he commentated last night.
I hope someone calls him during the week on his SEN show and rips into him about it.

Yep, if only der-wayne would never call another showdown again. Those bastards who think he’s the perfect joe to call said games have smoked a bit too much dope/crack.

Wish $even would grow some balls & schedule a showdown for a Friday night for a change, but I guess they’re not interested

Perhaps that's dwayne's end game afterall. He has been talked about a lot in recent times and that is probably what he is after, being relevant.
I think you might be onto something here. However in the noisy AFL media marketplace a clear voice highlighting Port's strengths as well as our weaknesses would afford him more prominence/relevance I'd have thought.

Back