Game Day Port Adelaide vs Adelaide

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What about his reference to us being a "young AFL club". I don't know why he feels the need to unnecessarily muddy the waters.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
No real Port man would ever suggest that the Crows have had more success than the most successful club in Australia.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What were you smoking when you wrote this? Can I have some?

I could tell you...but you wouldn't understand it. The path is opened to people when they are ready.

Given how random we are right now I've used a random number generator to give me a random result between a 50 point loss and a 50 point win.

Results are back.

Port by 32.

Lock it in.
Really not too bad, and more reliable than any other pre-game analysis I saw. Versus Brisbane?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I was there biatches! Busy weekend so I haven't had a chance to dig in on here yet. Spent much of game at the Riverside Bar with a mate, slightly oiled and discussing life. Watching the game on slightly delayed monitors and hearing the cheers and groans (mostly groans) of the the chardonnay swillers.
I've had worse nights.

In my line of work I find it is best to be as neutral as possible when it comes to dealing with the crows customers. Had one regular client last week ask me "please tell me you're not one of those feral port supporters are you? Can't stand that filth!"

The internal joy I am going to get seeing that group of clientele this week is something money simply can't buy!

The meltdown down the road is epic at the moment. My word the Crows were very confident, that has really hurt them.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

They are honestly just the most delusional supporter group in the AFL.

Completely irrelevant, mediocre team with an ageing list, and as we have seen now multiple times if they get any sort of pressure applied they completely crumble due to how terrible their leadership and culture is (again, probably the worst in the AFL now that Dewy has fixed up Gold Coast). Yet many of their fans think they are a top 4 team that will challenge for the flag.

They are more likely to make the 8 than us this year by a long way, will go out of the finals in week 1 or 2, and will no doubt pat themselves on the back again for being slightly better than the other South Australian team, and will tell themselves that they look good for next year. In reality I don't think there is any team that looks weaker right now as a long-term prospect or who looks further off a flag.

Edit: Actually given they likely have pick 1/2 next year this may not be true if they can snag a beast AND get rankine/luko/fantasia in. Lot of ifs though

Last edited:
In my line of work I find it is best to be as neutral as possible when it comes to dealing with the crows customers. Had one regular client last week ask me "please tell me you're not one of those feral port supporters are you? Can't stand that filth!"

The internal joy I am going to get seeing that group of clientele this week is something money simply can't buy!

It's funny, brothers mate came over yesterday who used to do footy security and has worked at nearly every stadium with every team and says that crows supporters are the most feral in the league, we and Collingwood get tarred and feathered with the same brush but there are teams out there with more feral supporters.

Back