• Total voters
giphy.gif

May 31, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
“Each time you put on that jumper, you represent yourself and your teammates! And the name on the front is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back!”

Today, what we are going to see is commitment. To the contest, to the ball, to the jumper.

We are going to see resilience, heart and team spirit.

We are going to see a win.

Why?

Because these players play for the Port Adelaide ******* Football Club, that’s why. And the Port Adelaide Football Club exists to win. Period.

Get it done.

Get your body behind the ball and drive through with the power of your legs.
Fos williams as recalled listening behind the old stand

Hit the body as hard as you can, get the ball, run the ball, lift your eyes and hit targets.

Play 3 tall forwards, run their defenders around and maul them in the midfield.

Start a few blues.

Play Port Adelaide football. Anything less is unacceptable.

Unleash the Dixon!

porttoport

All Australian
Feb 27, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Weirdly confident. The boys will be determined to respond after last week and this is a much better team than the last showdown. But have to take our chances early. We can't go into quarter time trailing with something like 3.1 to 2.5.

I'd take 2 points down 1/4 time

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jonts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
First port game I'm missing watching due to work in close to years and not even fussed
completely #eco

MrPlow

Club Legend
Oct 25, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I know a win just keeps Ken in for longer but I’ll be damned if I ever want to see my club lose, especially to those crosstown campaigners.

The Camry cows buckle under physical pressure so give me some real unsociable Port Adelaide footy. Target and beat down captain Sloane at every opportunity. Jonas to put his knee in the back of Walker/Jenkins like he did Dangerfield a few years back.

Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sadly I expect them to break us open in 15 minutes sometime in the game. Likely they will keep our score low until that break happens. I hope this time that doesn't happen because this domination of theirs is closing in on Geelong level ... bloody hell sick of it.

Back