Preview Port Adelaide vs Brisbane Lions – Sunday 14/07/19, 4:40pm (Brisbane time) at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like Hipwood was at training, not sure if anyone knows how active he was in it?

If they choose to try and squash Neale they'll have to deal with a midfield of Zorko, Cluggage, Lyons, McCarthy and Co running riot.
Feel like Berry has been a tad subdued this season...hasnt had a good run at it at all.....good signs last week and this is the week he breaks freeeeeeeeeee

LIONS
B: Lester, Andrews, Answerth
HB: Witherden, Gardiner, Rich
C: Zorko, Neale, Robinson
HF: Rayner, Adams, McCluggage
F: Cameron, McStay, McCarthy
FOLL: Martin, Berry, Lyons
I/C from: Keays, Christensen, Walker, Bailey, Mathieson, Payne, Smith, McInerney
IN: Keays, Walker, Mathieson, Payne, Smith, McInerney
OUT: Hodge (managed), Hipwood (injured)

No small backs brought in.

Makes me think Payne could play.

I/C from: Keays, Christensen, Walker, Bailey, Mathieson, Payne, Smith, McInerney.
IN: Keays, Walker, Mathieson, Payne, Smith, McInerney.

IMO Christensen, Bailey and McInerney are certain starters from the extended bench.
No way we'd play 3 rucks so that rules out Archie.
So it's Keays, Walker, Matheison or Payne, I'm tipping Payne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if there's a chance that Ben Keays comes in for Allen Christensen, Bundy was well down on his great form in his 1st game back v the Demons as opposed to the Giants game. It would also give Keays the opportunity to play the role he has been playing all year in the NEAFL.

I wonder if there's a chance that Ben Keays comes in for Allen Christensen, Bundy was well down on his great form in his 1st game back v the Demons as opposed to the Giants game. It would also give Keays the opportunity to play the role he has been playing all year in the NEAFL.

I thought Bundy was flat against the Demons, but lifted quite a bit last week. I thought he was really good against the Giants actually.

I thought Bundy was flat against the Demons, but lifted quite a bit last week. I thought he was really good against the Giants actually.
Mmmm! Goes to show it's in the eyes of the beholder, I thought the exact opposite.

Edit- I'm confused now, I thought Bundy had been back for 2 games, I just had a look it's 3, Saints, Demons and Giants, can't recall now if the Saints or Demons game was excellent.

Last edited:
I am glad that Hipwood and Hodge have been given time to get over injuries.
Oscar most likely one of the in's.
They may go Walker as the other as he is more versatile. If Adams not having an influence on the game Walker is good coverage.
Not sure they bring in an untried player in Payne until Adams starts to fit in again at AFL level.
We will all know Friday evening what the plan is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back