Preview Port Adelaide vs Brisbane Lions – Sunday 14/07/19, 4:40pm (Brisbane time) at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine our interchange bench will be McInerney, Christensen, Bailey and Walker. Whoever gets a run, let’s hope we bring our “A game” and win another big match.

Disagree. He is a strong man no doubt, but that doesn't make him play as a tall. Most players at 192-193cms can take strong marks (Bezza for example) but that doesn't mean he plays tall. Happy to be proven wrong.

Jack Darling is 191cm and I’d consider him a tall forward. Membrey at 190cm is similar.

We have won our last 3 on the trot which got me thinking... when was the last time we won 4 games in a row?

Went searching and it took a while , rounds 1-4 2010 during our short lived lifting the flag lid Fevola/Brown era.

I wonder if there's a chance that Ben Keays comes in for Allen Christensen, Bundy was well down on his great form in his 1st game back v the Demons as opposed to the Giants game. It would also give Keays the opportunity to play the role he has been playing all year in the NEAFL.
Thought Bundy's 2nd half was strong. Came out with some fire in the belly & probably a sore backside from a good half time kicking.

Disagree. He is a strong man no doubt, but that doesn't make him play as a tall. Most players at 192-193cms can take strong marks (Bezza for example) but that doesn't mean he plays tall. Happy to be proven wrong.
Is known for being a VERY strong mark which is probably why he can be considered as playing tall.

That's right Jackess. Stand corrected. Yet to see Adams play like Darling or Membrey. Hope I do but.
FYI Adams played most of his Bulldogs career as a tall defender.

It's weird, I felt like this was a more winnable game than last week and now I feel like we should win it, but four wins in a row is a mental hurdle we've yet to climb. If we were to pull it off, we'd be in a position to potentially win most games until the Geelong match. Would be quite the achievement and would likely mean top four.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's weird, I felt like this was a more winnable game than last week and now I feel like we should win it, but four wins in a row is a mental hurdle we've yet to climb. If we were to pull it off, we'd be in a position to potentially win most games until the Geelong match. Would be quite the achievement and would likely mean top four.

Geelong seem to have come off the boil a bit. Would be a good chance to beat them at the Gabba

Geelong seem to have come off the boil a bit. Would be a good chance to beat them at the Gabba

I've had us winning every game for a while as a setup for a bastinac norm Smith.

Reality is growing eerily closer to my fanfics.

Interesting Adams forward his kick for goal last week was not great :) I know rusty although look at stats 4-9 over his career.

I go Payne, Big O and maybe Matho. for Hippy,Hodge and ??? no idea :)
Linc playing more mid minutes do we look at Keays? Or still Matho.

Sounds like they’ve brought Sutcliffe in to tag Neale.

They’re a bit short down back. Think we’ll need a few goals from our talls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back