Votes: 29 27.6%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 28 26.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

From the AFLUA website:

2c232edb-ac62-4705-a081-44c02cd9a06a.png

Leigh Fisher always *s us over

Carlton having Marc Murphy and Levi Casboult in would make it look as though they might have a much better team, but the loss of Dale Thomas and Matthew Kreuzer offsets that. The ins may be a bit better than the outs, but not by much.

I’m glad no Kreuzer he plays well against us normally.

I have PTSD about the Kreuuuuuuuuuuuu chant bellowing around AAMI as they kick away for another deplorable loss for Port.

Why do flogs in the front row sit there recording on their phone all the time. Who honestly cares that you are at the football and a footballman is about to kick said football in front of you. Surely they aren't first timers or anything.

Just watch the game you spuds.

Why do flogs in the front row sit there recording on their phone all the time. Who honestly cares that you are at the football and a footballman is about to kick said football in front of you. Surely they aren't first timers or anything.

Filler for their social media profile.

Surprised Casboult is playing. His game is based around strong hands, and you'd have to doubt his marking will be great after having a compound fracture in there.

He was paying as much attention to the game as you were to the thread you were posting in, ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam Jurrah's MOTY at the tail end of 2010 happened right in front of me.

The memory of it and the unabashed joy of my mates at seeing such a special highlight is crystal clear in my mind to this day.

Still kinda devo I didn't think to record it in portrait on my Nokia Potato and upload it to Vine.

Liam Jurrah's MOTY at the tail end of 2010 happened right in front of me.

The memory of it and the unabashed joy of my mates at seeing such a special highlight is crystal clear in my mind to this day.

Still kinda devo I didn't think to record it in portrait on my Nokia Potato and upload it to Vine.

Shame. I would have liked to have seen the video that featured poor audio, distant players and looked like it was recorded on a toaster.

Back