Game Day Port Adelaide vs Collingwood (AO - 4:10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

I look forward to, and dread, going to the game today.

I just hope that the Collingwood players remember that we are the "best side they've played", in the words of their coach.

Going to movies tomorrow night. I guess I'm halfway to checking out on the season.

I hope we do stuff and Neade is there or thereabouts and Howard looks to sure up the defensive stocks and uh yeah.

Sent from mTalk

We're in the 8, they're not, so the result is as good as locked in.

Port by 40.
Robbie Gray 2 goals 3
Dougal 0.2
Jake neade best on ground because * you that's why

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-13-01-25-47-69.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-13-01-25-47-69.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 11
I'm hoping to see a response for the absolutely horrendous performance put up last week but my hopes aren't high. Everything I want to see is stuff that won't be seen this year. Decent structure and players sticking to it, adequate forward entries, midfield dominance, good skills, all of these things are why we aren't a premiership threat and why this season is all but busted.

Insipid one week, bounce back the following week, rinse and repeat.

I think we all realise there are much larger problems at hand (game plan) it feels like we are 14th and it's hard to get excited. Haven't felt so flat about this team in ages, I've hit the bottom.

Go SANFL team....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We now need a big result. Sydney are now ahead on points and percentage.

Top 4 all but locked in now, so win, get a finals spot and try not to embarrass yourself in the finals.

Ill perk up again come finals

I'm dreading today and that's what angers me the most. For whatever reasons this club has completely killed that nervous hopeful excitement I used to get on gameday. I'll be there to cheer them on but it's not the same anymore.
Port by 3 points
Thank goodness for MotoGP

1610 Sunday and Thursday night away games.

Have to work the next day, so can't travel for either.

12 touches and nearly a goal for all! Midget brigade attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back