2nds Port Adelaide vs Crows - Round 18 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

bacharach

Club Legend
Oct 29, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Problem for us is if we send Lobbe on his way we still need a fill gap mature ruck while Frampton keeps developing as well as insurance for Paddy IMO.
Makes you wonder how much salary cap space Lobbe would free up if he were to be traded. Surely you could get mature 3rd /4th in line ruckman with similar output as Lobbe for half the cost... Even less.

Problem for us is if we send Lobbe on his way we still need a fill gap mature ruck while Frampton keeps developing as well as insurance for Paddy IMO.
Someone that is about 21-24 years old from another club I'd be happy with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Jake Neade on O'Shea's shoulders would be an upgrade.

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
**** it, draft Robert Schaefer...He'd be an upgrade.

Someone that is about 21-24 years old from another club I'd be happy with.
This guy will do

a.aaa-The-tall-guy.jpg

ab56452001

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2009
salisbury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Given a finals spot was still available today's effort by the Maggies is very disappointing.
Someone said earlier the forward entries were saafl standard, but that may be over praising them just a tad. :thumbsdown:
Whilst I thought we had a real dip , Lobbe is a real worry , who was responsible for his contract ? . Frampton and a few others I liked . but our forward entries are the same as our AFL team fckn terrible ! . The poxy Crows were miles more direct , ALWAYS had someone forward to aim at . I doubted we'd win today so in the main not overly disappointed , but whoever is responsible for our ring around a rosey 20 handball forward thrusts , if you can call them that , in both leagues needs to go , I really don't blame the players , this shyte comes from the bench.

PeacefulWarrior

Premiership Player
Suspended
Apr 2, 2010
Wynn Vale
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I've not seen Snelling live yet, or at least haven't noticed him.

What do people make of his foot skills?

Has many other tools so I hope he can kick

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
At this point I feel a bit sorry for Lobbe. What a disastrous year.

I think we all have mixed feelings to some degree.

There's no doubt that he's a good guy, we all want him to succeed, but his 2014 form just seems so far away from the player he is now. If we're serious next year he simply doesn't get a game.

If he could take a mark we could at least convert him into a KPF, his kicking is more than serviceable. But I just can't see that happening.

Throw in his contract until 2019 (dumb dumb dumb list management) and it's a tricky situation.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I think we all have mixed feelings to some degree.

There's no doubt that he's a good guy, we all want him to succeed, but his 2014 form just seems so far away from the player he is now. If we're serious next year he simply doesn't get a game.

If he could take a mark we could at least convert him into a KPF, his kicking is more than serviceable. But I just can't see that happening.

Throw in his contract until 2019 (dumb dumb dumb list management) and it's a tricky situation.
I really like the bloke and want so badly for his form to improve but he seems stiff slow and inflexible. I have completely forgotten how he actually played in 2014. I must dig up a game from back then to remind myself. Will his injuries be the end of him :( ? Yes whoever signed him up for eternity needs to answer for this, unless it was on a low contract.

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I really like the bloke and want so badly for his form to improve but he seems stiff slow and inflexible. I have completely forgotten how he actually played in 2014. I must dig up a game from back then to remind myself. Will his injuries be the end of him :( ? Yes whoever signed him up for eternity needs to answer for this, unless it was on a low contract.

Yeah he looked like a dinosaur out there today.

I reckon his contract would be decent money, not ridiculous but decent, he signed at the end of 2014 when everything was roses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back