2nds Port Adelaide vs Crows - Round 1 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t think Sinn touched it in the last quarter after a quietish third.

Another match where no-one played well.

At both levels, in preseason and H&A matches this year, we are one win.

This young and very, very poor side took it up to our probables in the internal trial also.

We are in a world of pain at the start of 2023.

This is why I cringe about the Prison Bar issue. Theres no spirit or care or purpose in those that wear it.
If we lose tonight in it, there is absolutely no reason in embarrassing the great Port Adelaide until there is real direction again.
Retire it to our museum. Wear the BIB in the SANFL. This is *ingg ridiculous.

None of managment or players give a toss about it. Its a fan thing and the so called franchise that is left of our club DO NOT CARE!!!!!!

That was really bad. Last qtr just no intensity around the ball and crows streaming out of the backline with ease. Better hope we don’t cop any injuries because we are lacking depth.

Carrying such a pitiful SANFL side leaves no competition for spots for the senior side. We’ve brought in tonight an out of touch Finlayson and Clurey who had a bag kicked on him last week. Not good.

Realistically I don't think there are any players in this team who deserve to be considered for selection for AFL.

Sinn was good but faded out.
Williams was very good with the ball but not sure that game translates to AFL.
Pasini was great early and then fell off a cliff.
Visentini was alright

Everyone else was absolute garbage. Complete s**t, embarassing efforts.

Not watching
Understand normal game day melts by the usuals but is the side still horribly unbalanced?

Tall structure is good for once. They just played like s**t. Was at the ground for the last quarter. Lifeless effort. s**t mistakes. Bad positioning.

I can’t believe so many wanted our captain dropped for pasini.

And hayes isn’t getting selected for a reason, absolute garbage.

Georgiades and Burgoyne were a disgrace too.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why I cringe about the Prison Bar issue. Theres no spirit or care or purpose in those that wear it.
If we lose tonight in it, there is absolutely no reason in embarrassing the great Port Adelaide until there is real direction again.
Retire it to our museum. Wear the BIB in the SANFL. This is *ingg ridiculous.

None of managment or players give a toss about it. Its a fan thing and the so called franchise that is left of our club DO NOT CARE!!!!!!
Yep, it's just a crass money spinner for this current regime.

When will we see an uprising from past greats, its our only hope to stir the proper civil war we need.
We need something cause what the Magpies just dished up is unacceptable in anyway, shape or form. I know it's a reserves side for development but that crap doesn't serve anyone or any good at all.

Don’t think Sinn touched it in the last quarter after a quietish third.

Another match where no-one played well.

At both levels, in preseason and H&A matches this year, we are one win.

This young and very, very poor side took it up to our probables in the internal trial also.

We are in a world of pain at the start of 2023.
Only 20 rounds to go!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back