2nds Port Adelaide vs Crows - Round 1 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Was me and Ross.

This was a good performance but as Ross said, you can't take heaps out of that as the oppo was horrible. I still think when the whips are cracking against the best we may struggle up forward.

Lol.

We could lose watts and Marshall tommorow and I wouldn’t blink to throw Frampton into the afl side with westhoff floating forward to help Dixon.

Or hombsch back and Howard forward.

If there is a side deeper with forwards than us I would love to know who they are. In fact I’m not sure there has been a deeper list of ready forwards on an afl list in recent history much less right now

I’m still of the opinion we need to draft a young developing key forward as we have slots to develop them in the Maggie’s.

We will only have Frampton and Ladhams as our tall options all year. If Frampton got called up or 1 of Frampton/Ladhams/Hayes got injured we’d be in a pretty bad position against a side like the Eagles.

If we are trying to replicate the AFL side we should be having 3 talls up there.

Dallas Hill recruited fron Centrals is apparently a tall forward but he hasn’t played any pre-season games and didn’t play yesterday and for some reason he’s the only player missing from the SANFL contracted list on the club website.

Alyx we need a Lindsay Thomas beats the whole crows team meme please.

XIhRMJ0.jpg

We will only have Frampton and Ladhams as our tall options all year. If Frampton got called up or 1 of Frampton/Ladhams/Hayes got injured we’d be in a pretty bad position against a side like the Eagles.

If we are trying to replicate the AFL side we should be having 3 talls up there.

Dallas Hill recruited fron Centrals is apparently a tall forward but he hasn’t played any pre-season games and didn’t play yesterday and for some reason he’s the only player missing from the SANFL contracted list on the club website.

With that i do agree. Our afl side is excellent for talls and other options but sanfl is limited for tall forwards.

I think Frampton is currently under rated as a tall option. What he did yesterday was excellent.

But i was definitely in the camp that wanted us to draft another developing tall last draft but I hope we snag one this draft.

They say EST. 1990 like it's something to be proud of, moreover (faux) monogram like that were not used in the 90s. None of that logo makes sense.

They even added Latin lmao. What a sickening attempt at creating history that isn't there.

They say EST. 1990 like it's something to be proud of, moreover (faux) monogram like that were not used in the 90s. None of that logo makes sense.

They even added Latin lmao. What a sickening attempt at creating history that isn't there.

It’s not even technically well done. The monogram is just letters stacked on top of one another, they haven’t even bothered to intertwine them. Kinda symbolic of the relationship they have with their customers in a way hehe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the Latin motto means 'Born To Great Things'.

Inspiring.

GremioPower do you remember posting this picture in the nickname sub-committe thread? I said it then, but Sam Willie Mays Hayes is the steal of the 2017 draft. Fantastic 1st up SANFL game.

IMG_0250-1-684x640.jpg

Throughout the telecast I kept shouting out Willie Mays Hayes whenever he got near the ball. Glad no one else was home, i’m Just wondering what the neighbours were thinking.

It kind of funny how we have a very 90s logo while having est 1870 everywhere while the Crows have have some faux 1800s logo yet est 1990. It does highlight why the PA monogram stuff really needs to become more prominent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back