2nds Port Adelaide vs Crows - Round 12 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Speak up, Timmy, I wanna hear more about breaking into the shipping container and cops rocking up...

I was there that night, it was mayhem. I saw a copper get hit in the head with a full beer can, then pick it up and charge at the guy who through it. Then smash the guy in the nose, with the butt of the full beer can.......ouch!

Worse, a port player raped a girl that night. I'm not sure what eventuated from that in terms of charges.

We were driving in around like drunk dickheads, when we saw a guy f'ing a girl on the street. We did a couple of blockies, yelling a laughing as we went by until we realised it wasn't a consenting drunk couple. We took the girl to the police station but being kids ourselves, we were just panicking about the whole situation.

Magpiespower

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan
Dec 16, 2004
Salisbury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was there that night, it was mayhem. I saw a copper get hit in the head with a full beer can, then pick it up and charge at the guy who through it. Then smash the guy in the nose, with the butt of the full beer can.......ouch!

Worse, a port player raped a girl that night. I'm not sure what eventuated from that in terms of charges.

We were driving in around like drunk dickheads, when we saw a guy f'ing a girl on the street. We did a couple of blockies, yelling a laughing as we went by until we realised it wasn't a consenting drunk couple. We took the girl to the police station but being kids ourselves, we were just panicking about the whole situation.

Jesus...

Good
Monfries
Frampton
Young
Palmer
Eddy
Lobbe
Johnson
E man

Bad
Krak
Austin on himmelberg
Lienart on himmelberg
Bonner

Ugly
Howard looking defeated out there
Bonners haircut
Johnson's haircut
Rhett biglands
I'm assuming you are just talking about the AFL listed players because Summo had the ball on a string on the wing.

Dave Omsby

Club Legend
May 18, 2014
Aldinga, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I only watched on telly but I liked Framptons game in particular , he had a real presence , good nous and athleticism , not so much a tap ruckman but around the ground and up forward , yeah baby ! Looks the perfect foil for Paddy Ryder Jacko back to CHB walla !
Monfries was good , Young , AhChee , Summertom , Palmer , Lobbe was pretty good . Johnson , Eddy , Hewett , most players did well .
Would've been good to be there but I live a bit far away , but was a pleasure to watch at home that S.A.N.F.L app is a bit ordinary .
My tip for the day . Billy Frampton with a bullet .

So how do people think Chad would coach at AFL level? I don't mean how good would he be but would he play three tall forwards, would he be about zone defence or man on man around the goal, defensive mix?

His hand is forced a bit by the composition of the squad leftovers he gets but he does seem to have a few different even contradictory ideas.

PJ Power

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 13, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Frampton seems like the perfect second ruckman. Gets plenty of the ball, good forward nous, clean and capable around the ground, mobile, good user of the footy. Reminds me of David Hynes. I'd love to see him and Eddy come into our side (to play in the forward line) for the rest of the year at the expense of Trengove and/or Westhoff.

Eddy has been a no-brainer selection since pre-season. The guy has waited 9 years to play AFL. It was always going to take him more than three games to adjust to AFL.

But Young had 30+ possessions....
Was very good and speaks very well. He did note that he was an on-baller all through his junior career. ;)

Frampton seems like the perfect second ruckman. Gets plenty of the ball, good forward nous, clean and capable around the ground, mobile, good user of the footy. Reminds me of David Hynes. I'd love to see him and Eddy come into our side (to play in the forward line) for the rest of the year at the expense of Trengove and/or Westhoff.

Eddy has been a no-brainer selection since pre-season. The guy has waited 9 years to play AFL. It was always going to take him more than three games to adjust to AFL.

Plenty of room aboard the Frampton train :D

PowerBaz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Eddy us a better set s**t than both Dixon and Gray - actually looks like a forward should look.... seriously Ken needs to lose his idiology .......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dalfino

#BringBackTheBars
May 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
What do people reckon of having Johnson in the AFL team over Neade/Impey? Obviously most would prefer a tall such as Eddy, Frampton, Doogs or even Palmer coming in, but consider Ken's fetish for short people it could be someone we see.

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just finished watching the game. I am in two minds about some the guys. Young had a lot of touches, but his disposal was SHOCKING!!! I can't remember one of his kicks actually hitting a target! Woeful kicking. Frampton was good, as was Eddy. They probably put their hand up the most for an AFL gig. Monfries was ok too, but along with Johnston and Palmer, they didn't really stamp their ownership on the game over 4 qrtrs.

Overall enjoyable game to watch

Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What do people reckon of having Johnson in the AFL team over Neade/Impey? Obviously most would prefer a tall such as Eddy, Frampton, Doogs or even Palmer coming in, but consider Ken's fetish for short people it could be someone we see.

AJ is all potential at the moment. Has the skills and pace, it's really up to him. We see him as a second year player but really he is just a first year draftee considering the footy he has missed. I'd like him in for either of those players but he needs more time to develop first, ie a proposition for next year.

Powerstream

Debutant
Jan 21, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Good
Monfries
Frampton
Young
Palmer
Eddy
Lobbe
Johnson
E man

Bad
Krak
Austin on himmelberg
Lienart on himmelberg
Bonner

Ugly
Howard looking defeated out there
Bonners haircut
Johnson's haircut
Rhett biglands
Are you on drugs? Monfries, Lobbe & E man were all shite today. Young was typically selfish which was expected. Krak and Bonner beat their opponent by along way. Best you think about your comments prior to posting.

Powerstream

Debutant
Jan 21, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just finished watching the game. I am in two minds about some the guys. Young had a lot of touches, but his disposal was SHOCKING!!! I can't remember one of his kicks actually hitting a target! Woeful kicking. Frampton was good, as was Eddy. They probably put their hand up the most for an AFL gig. Monfries was ok too, but along with Johnston and Palmer, they didn't really stamp their ownership on the game over 4 qrtrs.

Overall enjoyable game to watch
Well said and finally someone that has a clue. Young was pooh!! But I expect to see him playing in the 1s next week.

Traveling_Power

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So according to the commentary on 7 everyone in Adelaide's team is doing really good but they are getting flogged by 50 points
it was a very good win by the magpies
I had a laugh at the cow supporters (who have no idea) as they blamed the umpires, they blamed high winds, how they wasn't at full strength (and every thing else) for them loosing

mention that to them and you might get a ban (they don't like the truth over their) they live in their own LA LA world ..

If you're enough of a dickhead to go on an opposition board and troll them over a drafting decision they made less than two years ago you deserve a ban.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back