2nds Port Adelaide vs Crows - Trial Match 2 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was really impressed with the young lad. Clearly under weight compared to his opponent, but won plenty of taps. When he did they generally went straight into Trengove etc's hands. Got involved around the ground a bit as well. For one of his first hit outs, you couldn't ask for more.
Spot on. Hes going to be a beauty. Lets hope we can keep him.

If we end up having to wear white shorts at home against 'those guys' in the proper season it's going to annoy the s**t out of me. I know they've got white shorts - I've seen their afl team wearing them.

Frampton in those photos looks on the outside the real deal will he make it at AFL???
I havent seen or heard anything that says yes! My problem is i live 450km away so its hard to say.
Port really need some other younger guys stepping up to the plate im hoping he does.

We're in a huge spot of bother if Ryder gets laid up. The guy is 30 now, do we have an option outside of him within the next 12 months? I'd be targeting a mature ruck as one of our next gets with Hayes miles off it and Ladhams and Frampton appearing not to be making much progress.
I blame you

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Frampton in those photos looks on the outside the real deal will he make it at AFL???
I havent seen or heard anything that says yes! My problem is i live 450km away so its hard to say.
Port really need some other younger guys stepping up to the plate im hoping he does.
I'm not convinced on Frampton as a Ruckman. His tap work is poor. However, on the positive side he does show some ability around the ground and is a good mark.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back