Preview PORT ADELAIDE VS GEELONG, Saturday, June 22, 7:10PM @ Adelaide Oval- #BRINGBACKTHEBARS NIGHT

Remove this Banner Ad

So sick of losing to this small town mob sponsored by a car franchise who no longer build cars in this country. One hope for us is that after coming off a bye; the cats have lost in their last 8 times.
Unfortunately Ken is an old Geelong ford spare part (broken XD door handle) and brings that quality to our club.

Just looking at my multi for this week, and my spidey senses tell me Geelong are due to trip up, but your side would be the hardest mob to draw a line on at the moment.

I see the Power haven't played home since the Gold Coast, and that wasn't an inspiring effort.

Do any of you folks think you're traveling better than when the Crows got over you 5 weeks ago?
Focus your bet on Hawkins kicking 6 or more

Big point loss coming up, this is it. The end of the Hinkley era. Selwood and Co will walk it out the middle with Lycett getting absolutely smashed by Stanley and Fort. We will bomb it all night to Dixon and Harry Taylor or Kolodjashnij will break the record of intercept marks. Its sad because I feel like I have seen the result before watching it

On LYA-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy our membership guy is doing all the hard work of his superiors lol

Matthew Richardson is the General Manager of the club. He’s second only to Keith Thomas.

Strong chance Dangerfield won't play have heard if his missus hadn't given birth to the bubs by early tomorrow morning he will stay in geelong and not play. So damage will be less maybe an honourable loss for Ken again.

Well, you know and I know that Port are capable of MUCH better than we are seeing, and I can tell you from 1st hand experience that Geelong are the greatest 11 and 1 impostors I have seen in all my years following football.

The $1.87 unders might be the go.

I'll be having a look to see if Boak goes head to head with him at the TAB.

Might be hard, selwoods head is usually a fair bit lower than boaks

Strong chance Dangerfield won't play have heard if his missus hadn't given birth to the bubs by early tomorrow morning he will stay in geelong and not play. So damage will be less maybe an honourable loss for Ken again.
There's nothing honourable about losing to a team missing their best player.

Big point loss coming up, this is it. The end of the Hinkley era. Selwood and Co will walk it out the middle with Lycett getting absolutely smashed by Stanley and Fort. We will bomb it all night to Dixon and Harry Taylor or Kolodjashnij will break the record of intercept marks. Its sad because I feel like I have seen the result before watching it

On LYA-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app
You are full of the joys of spring lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back