Preview PORT ADELAIDE VS GEELONG, Saturday, June 22, 7:10PM @ Adelaide Oval- #BRINGBACKTHEBARS NIGHT

Remove this Banner Ad

My prediction would be a 10 goal belting that results in Hinkley being sacked mid next week.

My hope is that we beat them any way we can. I ******* hate these campaigners.
Yep - the only time I'll barrack for Geelong is next week when they play the Crows (actually can I barrack for a draw?). The Cats always find a way to beat Port: I'd love to say this week will be different, but I can't see how.

The result of this game is a foregone conclusion. My only wish is for us to give a one day contract to Lindsay Thomas so he can come back and punch Selwood in the head again.
But this time punch the correct Selwood.

Our structure ? Our structure that is held goalless in quarters week after week ?

We have trouble getting the ball past half way. Having Dixon supported by medium/small players only is not going to change anything. How many times have we seen that setup??

Dixon needs other talls to support him, otherwise we'll see another intercept mark bonanza.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before every game i'm confident we can do something special. The WC game was a case in point. I'm confident about this game if I don't look at the Cats team sheet. No expectations on this one. Just wake me up when it's done.

Just looking at my multi for this week, and my spidey senses tell me Geelong are due to trip up, but your side would be the hardest mob to draw a line on at the moment.

I see the Power haven't played home since the Gold Coast, and that wasn't an inspiring effort.

Do any of you folks think you're traveling better than when the Crows got over you 5 weeks ago?

Just looking at my multi for this week, and my spidey senses tell me Geelong are due to trip up, but your side would be the hardest mob to draw a line on at the moment.

I see the Power haven't played home since the Gold Coast, and that wasn't an inspiring effort.

Do any of you folks think you're traveling better than when the Crows got over you 5 weeks ago?

If you're considering putting money on Port to beat Geelong, ever, under any circumstances, may I suggest setting a big bag of money on fire instead? It'll be less frustrating, and it might even warm you up a little on one of these cold winter days.

SEVEN are reporting that Westhoff and Ryder have been dropped. They are quoting Ken. Is this correct?

Add Powell Pepper and Leinert to that list.
You watching your Foxtel recordings 2 days late or something?

If you're considering putting money on Port to beat Geelong, ever, under any circumstances, may I suggest setting a large sack of money on fire instead? It'll be less frustrating and it might even warm you up a little.

Yeah, they hurt me vs Hawthorn, when I thought you would be real good things, but I reckon an upset might happen in this match, however, which Port is going to show up?

I was thinking about taking Port at the +13.5 & under 160.5 total score margin @ $3.40.

Yeah, they hurt me vs Hawthorn, when I thought you would be real good things, but I reckon an upset might happen in this match, however, which Port is going to show up?

I was thinking about taking Port at the +13.5 & under 160.5 total score margin @ $3.40.

m8, Geelong could send out their U18's team and they'd beat us. Ever since 2007 there's just something about that guernsey.

Under 160.5 total score is probably a reasonable bet though, I'm expecting a dour 50 to 90 loss or something along those lines. See if you can find a 'Joel Selwood free kicks' market somewhere to combine that one up with in a multi.

Cannot find anything on the Club website and announcing changes for a Saturday night game on Wednesday seems a bit unusual. Is there a Changes v Cats thread? I have not seen one.

For some reason I do not have that thread displayed. The only Preview I have is this thread viz.

Preview PORT ADELAIDE VS GEELONG, Saturday, June 22, 7:10PM @ Adelaide Oval- #bringbackthebars NIGHT

Have the moderators locked me out ? Am I too controversial? :huh:

m8, Geelong could send out their U18's team and they'd beat us. Ever since 2007 there's just something about that guernsey.

Well, you know and I know that Port are capable of MUCH better than we are seeing, and I can tell you from 1st hand experience that Geelong are the greatest 11 and 1 impostors I have seen in all my years following football.

Under 160.5 total score is probably a reasonable bet though, I'm expecting a dour 50 to 90 loss or something along those lines.

The $1.87 unders might be the go.

See if you can find a 'Joel Selwood free kicks' market somewhere to combine that one up with in a multi.

I'll be having a look to see if Boak goes head to head with him at the TAB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back