Preview PORT ADELAIDE VS GEELONG, Saturday, June 22, 7:10PM @ Adelaide Oval- #BRINGBACKTHEBARS NIGHT

Remove this Banner Ad

Only going tomorrow night cause i feel like it's obligation to go as I have a 11 game season ticket, not cause I want to go or even enjoy the game anymore.

Anyone else feeling the same?
I’m pretty much in the same boat, haven’t missed a home game since round 16, 2009

Anyone know if Houston will play in the middle again or will he go back to the backline? He's named at half back

Anyone know if Houston will play in the middle again or will he go back to the backline? He's named at half back
I'm sure he'll get some mins in there, Boak and Wines are locks in the middle. Robbie Gray and Houston probably the next 2 in the pecking order.

I usually go with a group of 9 people. Tomorrow, only 2 of us.

Same here. Usually group of 5 but only 2 tomorrow and to be truthful, I'm only going because its the Bars game. Not that I think it will do any good. My guess is the club has already yielded and PB's will not be a big feature at home games next year. Hope I'm wrong but.

Can't make the game as I'll be seeing Kate Miller-Heidke at the Thebbie tonight. Sad I'll be missing the game but happy I'll be seeing a more testosterone-fuelled performance.

Enjoy. Kate has a brilliant voice.

If you're considering putting money on Port to beat Geelong, ever, under any circumstances, may I suggest setting a big bag of money on fire instead? It'll be less frustrating, and it might even warm you up a little on one of these cold winter days.

Remind me to take no notice of your tips in future.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back