2nds Port Adelaide vs Glenelg - Round 14 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Noticed that Snelling got a crap load of time in the middle today, probs the most he's had all year, but didn't really have an impact on the game.
Has't been the same since the WWT game when he got crunched. Great win didn't see it coming helps make up for the Rd1 game at the Bay.
#4 for the bays is a right little turd. High octane game with plenty of niggle. Guess which side started it? Umpiring was the usual.
Krak in attack at AFL level would be :) but i'm biased. Arch n Billy both played well and Lobbes wasn't bad either.
Too many clangers but starting to get used to them :(:mad:. Anyway great win to silence some fiesty Bay supporters in front of the Williams.
Anecdote of the day. Bay supporter looking at the dark clouds out east says well at least we're getting sunshine here.
Port wag replies "yeah it's like Bethlehem"

LOL @ those suggesting Pittard should return - IMO, he looks like he has already checked out of the PAFC family!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not ah chee again. Please can't we move on from him.

He had 26 touches and a goal against the Hawks one game before he was dropped, and he's had a few similar games over the years. He hasn't shown consistency of output just yet, but considering he's played barely over 20 full games of AFL football and seems to get dropped as soon as he has a down game, that's hardly surprising. There's no reason that he should have a line through his name yet.

His 28 disposals and 3 goals should be enough to have him back in the side, considering that we've currently got a teenager in there playing the same inside midfield role and who's struggling to get his hands on the ball.

What about big Doogs or Eddy. Any chance of seeing two talls in the AFL side next week or am I dreaming?
Doogs was suspended so didnt play today... Eddy just couldnt catch a break today - mainly due to our piss poor delivery into our F50!

Any danger in him kicking the ball to within 35m of any of his targets?
I couldn't really remember how he used the ball, just the way he defended. Lienert on the other hand I do remember his big kicks out of the backline.

Either way, It should be him in for Austin or Jacko going down back and a tall forward coming in but nobody is really putting their hand up.

Maybe we could rush Doogie into the power since he's missed a week and the maggies have the bye next week but I don't think the coaches will do it.

He had 26 touches and a goal against the Hawks one game before he was dropped, and he's had a few similar games over the years. He hasn't shown consistency of output just yet, but considering he's played barely over 20 full games of AFL football and seems to get dropped as soon as he has a down game, that's hardly surprising. There's no reason that he should have a line through his name yet.

His 28 disposals and 3 goals should be enough to have him back in the side, considering that we've currently got a teenager in there playing the same inside midfield role and who's struggling to get his hands on the ball.
He had 26 touches against a bottom 8 side that was pretty ordinary that night.
He's been on the list for 6 years And has had his chances and time.
He's a good sanfl player but no more.
I'd much rather play and develop atley and drew then put more games into ahchee.

Aidyn Johnson looked pretty good today as well - I wouldnt have an issue if he comes in for White for some extra run against the Saints.

Doogs was suspended so didnt play today... Eddy just couldnt catch a break today - mainly due to our piss poor delivery into our F50!

ideal prep for an AFL game...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back