(Log in to remove this ad.)

VineValerian

Club Legend
Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
News just interviewed her. Back on her feet. No physical contact for 6 to 8 weeks minimum.
Happily seems as if she has spinal ligament damage but nothing career threatening.
Took 3/4 of an hour for the ambulance to get there. Had a smaller paramedic van there looking after her until it arrived.

As an aside, when the match was called off Port were 6 goals in front.
Looks like we are doing well with our girls at least, against a team with an AFL Womens side.
Hopefully speeds up our push for a similar side.

Portmagpies36

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I have no more words, I am sure Matthew Lokan will come out with some sort of verbal diarrhoea after the game about what we learnt today.
Thought I would repost what I posted yesterday during the game and like clockwork Lokan comes out today with crap like a great learning curve for the young players and you have to score to win games !
Absolute coaching genius and absolute crap, we were playing Glenelg for christ sake.

Capital Power

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
News just interviewed her. Back on her feet. No physical contact for 6 to 8 weeks minimum.
Happily seems as if she has spinal ligament damage but nothing career threatening.
Took 3/4 of an hour for the ambulance to get there. Had a smaller paramedic van there looking after her until it arrived.

Looks like we are doing well with our girls at least, against a team with an AFL Womens side.
3/4 of an hour? Is Alberton on the moon??

Good news it's nothing permanent. And yes please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1

Glad she will be ok, looked pretty bad there for a while.

We.. Ha, it's got nothing to do with the PAFC... Our club is a joke.

Top Bottom