2nds Port Adelaide vs Glenelg - Round 14 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah

It’s nothing to do with the coaching staff placing zero value on key forwards playing near goal despite literally years of ******* black and white proof
No doubt about that, but he's been very poor today. Had a shocker. No goals in 3 weeks now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean even the ******* established key forward we traded 2 draft picks for has spent half his career for us playing up the wing, Watts westhoff play up the ground. We regularly play Sam and Robbie gray at ff. But Marshall moving up the ground is because they’ve lost faith in him?

We’ve lost faith in this coaching group

They don’t know how to structure a team, don’t value key forwards, can’t develop key forwards and this is evidenced by ******* years and years of this s**t.

Not really, but I'd love to see how it's implemented, what exactly is happening with the structure. Somethings not right, and something about our positioning is not working.

Hence why I'd love to be able to watch the behind the goals analysis.
I just think our forwards aren’t very good. It’s why we really need to find a way to make Billy work in our AFL forward line.

He is one of very few players that seems to reliably kick goals.

Dixon missing after winning a contested mark/free inside a congested forward 50 versus Lynch taking a relatively easy mark on the lead and nailing the goal from outside 50 summed up the difference between us and Richmond’s forward lines.

It’s not ball movement that’s the problem, it’s talent.

I just think our forwards aren’t very good. It’s why we really need to find a way to make Billy work in our AFL forward line.

He is one of very few players that seems to reliably kick goals.

Dixon missing after winning a contested mark/free inside a congested forward 50 versus Lynch taking a relatively easy mark on the lead and nailing the goal from outside 50 summed up the difference between us and Richmond’s forward lines.

It’s not ball movement that’s the problem, it’s talent.

It’s structure

Farrell has looked so good today everytime he has gone near it. He just doesnt get it enough.

Ryder has done a few nice things but not enough.

Garners first half was brilliant. Is he off injured at the moment? *edit, he's there, just a bit quieter this half.

Drew has been ok, Pudney ok, Hewett ok, Frederick ok.

Carn. Lay off Marshall. The whole team bar a couple has been pathetic. Spiritless football. It's hard to watch.

Lol I was just about to post to see if anyone had heard from you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back