2nds Port Adelaide vs Glenelg - Round 14 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

News just interviewed her. Back on her feet. No physical contact for 6 to 8 weeks minimum.
Happily seems as if she has spinal ligament damage but nothing career threatening.
Took 3/4 of an hour for the ambulance to get there. Had a smaller paramedic van there looking after her until it arrived.

As an aside, when the match was called off Port were 6 goals in front.
Looks like we are doing well with our girls at least, against a team with an AFL Womens side.
Hopefully speeds up our push for a similar side.

I have no more words, I am sure Matthew Lokan will come out with some sort of verbal diarrhoea after the game about what we learnt today.

Thought I would repost what I posted yesterday during the game and like clockwork Lokan comes out today with crap like a great learning curve for the young players and you have to score to win games !
Absolute coaching genius and absolute crap, we were playing Glenelg for christ sake.

News just interviewed her. Back on her feet. No physical contact for 6 to 8 weeks minimum.
Happily seems as if she has spinal ligament damage but nothing career threatening.
Took 3/4 of an hour for the ambulance to get there. Had a smaller paramedic van there looking after her until it arrived.

Looks like we are doing well with our girls at least, against a team with an AFL Womens side.
3/4 of an hour? Is Alberton on the moon??

Good news it's nothing permanent. And yes please.

Glad she will be ok, looked pretty bad there for a while.

We.. Ha, it's got nothing to do with the PAFC... Our club is a joke.

wuF53Gy.png

3X3dAYz.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back