2nds Port Adelaide vs North Adelaide - Round 3 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Butch to kick 10 (goals).

In all seriousness though, North had a big win again Nor'd last week so they'll be up and about. Should be a reasonable contest.

Academy side - 11:25am right before.
F: Stengle, Agius, Miller
HF: Clements, Phelps, Roads
C: Northeast, Dixon, Foster
HB: Hawkins, Cooper, Smith
B: Deeley-Godfrey, Harris, J. Williams
R: Russo, Proude, Barreau
INT: Tylor, Wheadon, Stuart, Morgan

sadly they will belt us... we will be right up against it the next month or so until we get some numbers back

This is the most inexperienced Magpies side I can recall. 11 AFL listed players (3 rookie listed) but only 5 have played AFL and includes 4 first year players and 3 second year players. The AFL experience is O'Shea 68, Mitchell 31, Butch 28, Colquhoun 16 and Howard 1. Get down to the Hallow turf and support them.

Hoping for butch to continue his very good form , Howard to show his promise , and Riley bonner to continue his good start. We really need good ball users in the afl side , if Riley can show he could be that it would be awesome.

I'm hoping someone puts their hand up strongly for neades spot as I think he needs to go back to the maggies.

Butch Oshea palmer bonner or Howard.

Wingard may replace Neade, Hammer to replace Stewart.

I feel Jonas's spot could be up for grabs.

Whoever the cancer is at our club responsible for this disgraceful game style needs to be shown the door immediately.

Fk joe the goose is it bass the goose. Every north goal is an easy walk in bass the goose goal. Every time you look up they have 2-3-4 loose players in the forward line. Exactly the same as the st kudla and crows debacles. Forget last night, it's irrelevant to anything playing those hacks over here.

We are in all sorts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like a really small crowd out here today... Park football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started well but North brought the margin back in and we now trail 4.1 - 4.3 at qtr time.

Umpiring's been s**t, have missed a lot of HTBs on the outer side.

North being made to pay for their errors right now

13 minute mark of the 2nd quarter, 6 goals to 0 so far

10.1 to 4.5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back