2nds Port Adelaide vs North Adelaide - Round 3 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

lazy 10 goal win. should have been far more.

Only a combined 153 point wins from the PAFC this week, not good enough #sackcornes #sackhinkley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Only a combined 153 point wins from the PAFC this week, not good enough #sackcornes #sackhinkley
The 63 point margin today isn't really representative of how today went. We were far better, and they were far worse than that. After their initial 10 min burst in the 1st it was 30 shots to 8 (3 of those rushed), that's also not including the 3-4 we kicked out on the full, and the numerous silly lairising mistakes we made inside F50. It was a complete domination from midway through the first.

Grandaddy J

All Australian
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Even if he completely burned all of his 20 touches, copping that much of the pill as a young big man (Frampton) should justify his selection alone. Deserves to play at the highest level this year.

How do we pick best players from that game. Everyone got it plenty, burnt it early then used it well later.

I would love to swap Robbie Young and Jake Neade on the AFL list. That boy gives it everything
Nobody will get called up due to the AFL side playing well. But I reckon Summerton, Palmer, Arch were all good. Eddy should be playing AFL but Ken loves short people.

mic59

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 20, 2002
Alberton, the chosen land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Blyth Spartans, Dallas Cowboys
After one quarter and 10 minutes the score was 6.1 to 2.2. For the rest of the game we kicked 14.13 to 1.5. We were 3.6 to 6.2 down and an old bloke next to me said he had to leave to catch his bus and he hoped we'd win. He'll have a bit of a surprise that it was so easy.
In the Budget it said Port by a whisker, more like Port by this.

upload_2017-4-22_17-36-16.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back