mic59

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 20, 2002
Alberton, the chosen land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Blyth Spartans, Dallas Cowboys
I hope that Reynolds isn't forced down to the Academy due to all the talls we have.
To me it would seem more likely that the talls may force Reynolds out of his position at the goalfront but he would then force another player down to the academy.

I hope that Reynolds isn't forced down to the Academy due to all the talls we have.
Reyonlds is 188cm so he can play HFF or Wing. Aaron Young is 189cm and he has no problem playing HFF.

kgerlach01

Team Captain
Dec 29, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Correct , they are bloody hypocrites !

I don't understand the believe that "more AFL players the stronger the magpies are" because clearly by the stats that's just not true, yes it is for the crows reserves but that's because of the quality of their top ups, they're all armature and country league players who aren't up to the standered compaited to our guys are going directly through an SANFL system through our reserve's/academy team.

I don't understand the believe that "more AFL players the stronger the magpies are" because clearly by the stats that's just not true, yes it is for the crows reserves but that's because of the quality of their top ups, they're all armature and country league players who aren't up to the standered compaited to our guys are going directly through an SANFL system through our reserve's/academy team.
Slow down, then punctuate and spell-check.

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
"a good big man will always beat a good little man" and I can see us winning a lot of last quarters as our big players start to dominate.
Yep as Peter Ladhams did v North. 203cm(?) is a lot to jump over as the game goes on. If I was running the show the Magpies rucking dept
would be Frampton Ladhams and Ross. Lobbes to be main ruck and mentor for the academy.

rogerjames

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Shows the complete shambles that the rules are atm. SANFL: "YOU MUST PLAY ALL AVAILABLE AFL-LISTED PLAYERS IN THE MINOR ROUND. YOU MUST PLAY NO MORE THAN 17 AFL-LISTED PLAYERS IN FINALS" :drunk:

Funny thing is, had the new 17 player rule for finals been in from the start, we probably would have won the 2014 SANFL granny.
But Flynn wouldnt have played. Lol

jmuimpz.png

3z6NOWX.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back