2nds Port Adelaide vs Norwood - Round 10 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Grundy has some super athleticism. Big leap and great closing speed. Fierce competitor. Explains why he is a handy pinch hitter in ruck.

Raw boned and hardly touches the ball at this stage but would be playing reserves at Sturt so can't expect him to rack it up at league level. I remember when Tom Jonas rarely touched the ball.

Lots of development in him but he could be alright. Nullifying role is fine for him now.
Almost took a speccy today. Has great burst speed. Hope we persist with Riley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now
STFU Soders

Having not heard the coverage or seen the game now I know why he looked such a sad lonely figure eating by himself at the Norwood cinema complex this evening.

Port winning, even in the SANFL, really does ruin these people's weekends.

I'm not seeing what everyone sees in Frederick???

That said good game. Frustrating at times especially the umpiring.

Garner just has to get more games this year or we aren't fair dinkum as a footy club.

He's a good size and moves above that pay grade for sure. Handy overhead, decent disposal and a half decent tackler.

now

Having not heard the coverage or seen the game now I know why he looked such a sad lonely figure eating by himself at the Norwood cinema complex this evening.

Port winning, even in the SANFL, really does ruin these people's weekends.
The flog couldn't have barracked any harder for a Norwood win. Sodastream is the epitome of SANFL/Adelaide media pissantery.

Love the passion even the more senior players have bought in while representing the club at the sanfl level. Whether its the prison bars, playing at Alberton, whatever it is. They don't just go through the motions when going back, but the bring passion and go hard, and clearly get caught up in the spirit of a proper rivalry. Charlie throwing red and blue Muppets around while blowing kisses to the handful of grumpy eastern suburban bozos in the crowd... Love it.

Love the passion even the more senior players have bought in while representing the club at the sanfl level. Whether its the prison bars, playing at Alberton, whatever it is. They don't just go through the motions when going back, but the bring passion and go hard, and clearly get caught up in the spirit of a proper rivalry. Charlie throwing red and blue Muppets around while blowing kisses to the handful of grumpy eastern suburban bozos in the crowd... Love it.
That's why it should be mandatory playing at least one game for the Maggies every year. I don't care it makes harder coaching the Power.

It would teach players that being drop is not necessarily bad, but something absolutely normal. It would make them experience the importance of playing and winning for the Maggies. This would also open opportunity for players in the AFL, helping their development. Ultimately, both the Power and the Maggies would benefit from it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back