2nds Port Adelaide vs Norwood - Round 10 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

**** me, when was the last time McKenzie or Sutcliffe played an AFL game ?
Doesn't mention the amount of Norwood players who have been on an AFL list.
No mention of the cows on the top of the SANFL ladder with an injury free list ?
***** hypocrites.
I wouldn't worry about it. I think fewer people actually read the advertiser these days than were at the game

We need to GIF that.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's why it should be mandatory playing at least one game for the Maggies every year. I don't care it makes harder coaching the Power.

It would teach players that being drop is not necessarily bad, but something absolutely normal. It would make them experience the importance of playing and winning for the Maggies. This would also open opportunity for players in the AFL, helping their development. Ultimately, both the Power and the Maggies would benefit from it.
I like your thinking.

Dixon blows kisses to the Nord crew!
I stood behind the Nord Crew that were at the fence between the two benches in front of the Fos Williams stand for the first three quarters. It is very good of the Nord football club to host so many special needs people at an SNAFL game.

I did learn however that Charlie Dixon is an AFL reject.

Mark Sodastream made a point of informing the TV viewer, at 5-minute intervals, Port had 20 "AFL-listed players" out there today. What he really wanted to do was cry because, you know, unfair.
This is typical of the hypocrisy of the SNAFL an their SA media sycophants. They claim to be the second best Aussie Rules competition in the known universe yet they whinge about players not picked in the only competition they see as ranking above theirs playing in their comp. Wouldn't the comp that players eligible but not picked to play in the number one comp play in be number two?

I stood behind the Nord Crew that were at the fence between the two benches in front of the Fos Williams stand for the first three quarters. It is very good of the Nord football club to host so many special needs people at an SNAFL game.

I did learn however that Charlie Dixon is an AFL reject.
I've had the dubious honour of being in their company plenty of times. Remember a couple of years ago when Kane and Lucy
were at the Parade and being treated very badly. Nothing has changed nor wood it ever but now we know that these campaigners
can't handle big Dix.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back