2nds Port Adelaide vs Norwood - Round 21 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2016-08-18/selection-round-22-port

Sunday 21 August, 2.10pm

Into 22: Biemans, Hollingworth-Hughes, Hawkins, Davidson
Out: White (fractured cheek), Schulz, Toumpas (AFL)

MagpiesR22team.jpg

Port Adelaide Round 21 Academy squad v Norwood
Sunday 21 August, Alberton Oval, 11.25am ACST

FB: Wagner, Cooper, Zavrl
HB: Smith, Clements, Barreau
C: Miller, Stengle, Agius
HF: Stuart, Proude, K. Dixon
FF: Harris, Roads, Morgan
Followers: Phelps, Halkias, Wheadon
Interchange from: Ginever, Vassallo

Last edited:

mic59

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 20, 2002
Alberton, the chosen land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Blyth Spartans, Dallas Cowboys
Finals chance isn't gone but we need to win by 50 and have West beat Centrals next round by 20 as we have the bye. And as West are bottom and Schulz, Toumpas and Neade have gone to the AFL to replace injured outs, I would doubt very much that will happen. By the end of the Magpies/Redlegs game we should know our fate. I expect us to win but not by enough to have a hope of forcing our way into the five.

mic59

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 20, 2002
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Once again Norwood have got us at a good time with injuries taking Good players out of our side.
Hell of a long time though, they played us in round 1 and Norwood have gone backwards since then. We should win in front of our fans and the few of theirs brave enough to make the trip.

ctpower

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Hell of a long time though, they played us in round 1 and Norwood have gone backwards since then. We should win in front of our fans and the few of theirs brave enough to make the trip.
Yeah true but they always save their best football For us.

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This game will be won and lost in the ruck, Ross has to at least break even with the big deadleg bloke, which will be difficult because he is probably at least 15 kegs lighter than him.

Re ruckmen, hopefully it was not more mushrooms and bs re Frampton, as I assume we all got the club email that said he could be available last week.

For us? Highly doubt it, I think he vanished into thin air

He was on The Wreckroot this week as part of a team of last year's cast versus this year's.

They got beaten by 100+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks

CrystalFissure

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lucha Underground
It's devastating that we don't even have anything to root for in the SANFL if we don't win by 50+ and then the other result goes in our favour. Where did it all go wrong?

mic59

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 20, 2002
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
It's devastating that we don't even have anything to root for in the SANFL if we don't win by 50+ and then the other result goes in our favour. Where did it all go wrong?
With ONECLUB what happens in the SANFL is directly related to what happens in the AFL and we wouldn't be having this conversation if :
Monfries and Ryder had accepted the shorter penalties afforded them.
We hadn't been so badly hit by injuries in 2014 and 2015.
The MRP hadn't gone all Hamilton Berger on us.
We had recruiters who knew how to trade and draft best for the club, not for other clubs.

It's just been one of those years.

I'm going to this game.

Bought a magpies membership and the only SANFL game I have been to so far this year is at prospect .....
I'm 95% going too. Have been to 6 Maggies games this year and twice I forgot my membership card at home games and had to pay $15 :mad: .

Does anybody have a ticket that are not using? I convinced a friend to come along tomorrow as I had the free ticket the club is giving away to "bring a friend" but now I can't find it in my computer :(.

It's only $14 but I'd rather save it for beers if anyone can email me a ticket.

Does anybody have a ticket that are not using? I convinced a friend to come along tomorrow as I had the free ticket the club is giving away to "bring a friend" but now I can't find it in my computer :(.

It's only $14 but I'd rather save it for beers if anyone can email me a ticket.
Was the ticket in an email or did you have to organise it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back