2nds Port Adelaide vs Norwood - Round 21 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Could someone please remind me the rules about Magpies-only player recruitment? There is an age limit, right? Asking because Mitchell would obviously be very valuable for the Magpies but probably be delisted from the Power and might not get another gig at an AFL club. Butcher could be in the same situation.

The last time I read the rules explained by KT is that if they're from our afl list we can contract them. I'm not 100% sure though. We certainly cannot recruit any player that has played at a top level in the past two years nor from outside SA.

Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm inclined to agree with people giving Hewett another year. A little unwilling to put his body on the line at times but skills are good. I would definitely keep Houston, and I'm inclined to give Snelling another year but providing we don't recruit anymore small types! We're in the business of winning and I don't want players kept because they're good to have around the club.

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Yep see what you mean there, all I can think is that the sun was in his eyes and the random bounce
of our oval shaped ball. BTW in the lead up to what you point out 2 very ordinary kicks from Snelling
whose praises i've been singing. I wonder if Will is completely over his foot injury which had him out for weeks and weeks.
Guess we'll never know.

2016 Port Adelaide SANFL season stats
Bl4FNXj.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back