2nds Port Adelaide vs South Adelaide - Round 15 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy we won but effort seems inconsistent. We seem to play well for short bursts then just take it easy.
Classic windy day footy. We were never going to blow them off the park for all 4 quarters.

Happy we won but effort seems inconsistent. We seem to play well for short bursts then just take it easy.
Classic windy day footy. We were never going to blow them off the park for all 4 quarters.

Ten pages and not one mention of Bonners horrible haircut
because only bald people seem to worry about haircuts. ;)

Howard and Frampton deserve a shot at AFL before Marshall does. They have enough size on them to hold their own. Marshall is rake thin.

Frampton could forward-ruck in Jacko's position without a worry.

Thought Logan Austin bounced back beautifully from being dropped.

Houston a cut above.

Todd Marshal has something special about him. Good things happen with every touch.

Neade and Lobbe are building some good form which will be important for SANFL finals.

Very young team doe.
Good point
21 years old or younger
2016 draftees Atley Drew Marshall
2015 draftees Snelling Bonner Hewett Houston
2014 draftees Palmer Frampton Howard Austin

Under 23
Ah Chee, Lienert, Neade, Toumpas, Irra, Tom Gray

Over 25
Summerton, Lobbe, Eddy, Krakouer

Loved the start and the 6.1 to 0.0 scoreline was 5 points more than the final margin. The last 10 minutes of the first quarter and the first 13 minutes of the second quarter, coupled with the fact that when we were going against the wind we would rarely get in front were my only frustrations from the game today. It was pretty fumbly from both sides sometimes and that could be put down to the wind. Good to see Todd Marshall get 3.1 from 8 kicks.
Incidentally, a mate of mine got a fine for parking in a bus zone. The place he described to me is the one that AAMI Stadium buses used to use next to the Port club carpark. Not the one at stop 31 on Port Rd, the old one on Brougham Tce past the roundabout going towards the fish and chip shop. I had a look at that after the game and the sign "Bus zone, Sat and Sun, Mar-Sept" is still there. He'll challenge it and if they've got any sense he'll get off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chad talking to Mrs Fagan after the game.

Alana Smith is Mrs Fagan. Obviously I am not paying enough attention to the social pages as I completely missed that. :oops:

She doesn't do a bad job and seems to show quite a bit of #balance.

Alana Smith is Mrs Fagan. Obviously I am not paying enough attention to the social pages as I completely missed that. :oops:

She doesn't do a bad job and seems to show quite a bit of #balance.
erh it was blatantly noticeable when he got the job in late 2014 and he was pictured with him. If you had pay TV you would have picked it up straight away, she was on the Fox Sports News channel as a news reader and reporter.

erh it was blatantly noticeable when he got the job in late 2014 and he was pictured with him. If you had pay TV you would have picked it up straight away, she was on the Fox Sports News channel as a news reader and reporter.
Yeah, I've seen stories about, and pics of, Fagan and his wife in the media but never pay them any attention. I've watched probably four Ports' SNAFL games since CH7 have been televising them and had not noticed her before. I don't have pay TV. Did she have the gig on CH7 before Fagan came to the Crows or is it like Mrs Sloane on SA Weekender? Alana Smith is also on SA Weekender.

Edit: Looking at her Linkedin she scored a job at the Crows which led to a job with CH7

alan smith linkedin.JPG

Last edited:
Bonners haircut is 'A Grade' terrible, there are a few at the club.

I'm not old either, it is just terrible!

Yeah, I've seen stories about, and pics of, Fagan and his wife in the media but never pay them any attention. I've watched probably four Ports' SNAFL games since CH7 have been televising them and had not noticed her before. I don't have pay TV. Did she have the gig on CH7 before Fagan came to the Crows or is it like Mrs Sloane on SA Weekender? Alana Smith is also on SA Weekender.

Edit: Looking at her Linkedin she scored a job at the Crows which led to a job with CH7

View attachment 400115
Fox Sports News is based in Sydney. She read the news and was a reporter there. She got the job at 7 after Fagan got his job st the crows and after she moved to Adelaide. If you watched Port play SANFL games in 2015 or other SANFL games in 2015 you would have noticed her. She is co host of the crows show - no I dont watch it but I see the ads.

Thought Logan Austin bounced back beautifully from being dropped.

Houston a cut above.

Todd Marshal has something special about him. Good things happen with every touch.

Neade and Lobbe are building some good form which will be important for SANFL finals.
I was only there for the second half and what I really noticed was the hatred shown by the South players to Lobbe. And I'm not really sure what he has ever done to South Adelaide.

How did Lobbe play so many AFL games? Has there been a bigger drop off ever? He is so bad.

Que Ricks Lobbe v Warnock thread and subsequent calls of rediculousness by posters

Bonners haircut is 'A Grade' terrible, there are a few at the club.

I'm not old either, it is just terrible!

I'm about the same age as Logan Austin and his old hairstyle pissed me off. Glad he cut it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back