2nds Port Adelaide vs South Adelaide - Round 16 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

This entire club is in a dark space at the moment

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol
Wtf are you talking about?

If we’re in a dark space where are the dozen clubs below us that are perpetually bad?

I hate our skill development (have for years) and don’t like hinkleys thoughts about playing and developing talls and our game plan but to make out like we’re in dark days is moronic

Aidyn is a scrappier footballer than I expected. Like Neade and Barry, his ball handling lacks conviction; he fumbles, misses targets by handball and is a 50-50 field kick and shot-on-goal. He is one of several rabbits we have on our list, who make poor decisions. I can’t see the AFL quality in him at all.

Is probably the fastest on our list if not the fastest. Especially In the crucial first few steps that is useful at afl level. Is afl speed elite. Hits hard, and despite your concerns over his goalkicking I would back him over most of our list around goals.

His kick itself is very good. We barely have any guys who can low pierce it like he can.

His problems are his decision making can be spotty, he doesn’t look like he believes he belongs out there yet. If there has ever been a player who needs a vote of confidence it’s him. Also needs to find more of the ball.

Definitely has afl elite attributes it’s a matter of whether he can put them together or not.

Lol
Wtf are you talking about?

If we’re in a dark space where are the dozen clubs below us that are perpetually bad?

I hate our skill development (have for years) and don’t like hinkleys thoughts about playing and developing talls and our game plan but to make out like we’re in dark days is moronic
We are at the moment. We are playing terribly in both levels in a year that promised so much more.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Heard them say he came from the new york magpies
mentioned he played in Vic
I’m sure he played juniors for Norwood. Remember him being discussed in lead up to champs but didn’t make the champs team.

Found this on South's website when I got access to my computer.

Played in NY, went to the nationals, did alright, went to the combine in LA spent a couple of years in Melbourne. Played for Collingwood reserves. Said he played at the MCG whilst there was vision of him playing at Norlunga with cars parked in the back groound. :)

we've drafted players who have talent but absolutely give no f**** and have attitude problems in their draft years; ladhams, Frampton, Johnson etc. Even impey, krakouer went off the rails at one point of another. Surrounding these players without strong disciplined leaders rather random scrap heap from other clubs is where the club has gone wrong. Creating a losing culture combined with trying to mature these type of players just doesn't go hand in hand. Ken is supposed to be the best people person in the league and we get no results.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aidyn is a scrappier footballer than I expected. Like Neade and Barry, his ball handling lacks conviction; he fumbles, misses targets by handball and is a 50-50 field kick and shot-on-goal. He is one of several rabbits we have on our list, who make poor decisions. I can’t see the AFL quality in him at all.
Has elite speed and attack on the body - I could see him as a lock down defender.
Lacks footy smarts, can't see him playing any other position.

Wasn’t anyone that put their hands up for afl today
Was there last week? Probably Farrell did and go a promotion. But Bonner got a look in at AFL.

Absolute rubbish game plan aside the strength of the Maggies this year compared to last is chalk and cheese, but what the club has to do to be at least competitive when injuries hit hard is let the jockeys ride at Morphettville and stop recruiting them as top up players, and yes I know the club is hamstrung by the rules, but they obviously signed up to them! :(

What's the point doing it now? Might wait until the season is done and do it then.

I’d rather someone that will inject some enthusiasm and spirit into the group before the season is over rather than wasting time and riding the season out for little return.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back