2nds Port Adelaide vs South Adelaide - Round 18 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice - what must happen to make finals?
We have to win by 30 goals and at least 2 of Norwood, Sturt and South cant win anymore games..

Jeez guys some of the comments about young players and our top ups in this thread are pretty classless
Mostly from the same guy who wanted to retire Robbie Gray two nights ago. He's a serial offender in these threads.

Is it really true that Garner is slow?
That that is his defining limitation?
I dont think so.
We need to hold him for a year to replace Robbie (in his probable last year in 2022).
I still remember Woodcock and Rozee playing in a GF for North Adelaide.
They were immaculate. Woody has disappointed a bit but it's line ball about cutting him. S'pose someone has to go though.

Is it really true that Garner is slow?
That that is his defining limitation?
I dont think so.
We need to hold him for a year to replace Robbie (in his probable last year in 2022).
I still remember Woodcock and Rozee playing in a GF for North Adelaide.
They were immaculate. Woody has disappointed a bit but it's line ball about cutting him. S'pose someone has to go though.
think with Rock and Hammer hanging up the boots it'll give Garner another year

Very unlikely, we got to beat Glenelg by a fair bit and Nord, South and Sturt have to lose all their remaining games.
Glenelg missing out on matching a long standing record of going a season unbroken by losing to Port in the last minor round game would be such a Glenelg thing to do.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woodcock 42 touches, sounds like a massive game!

Where was he playing and was it Kane Cornes 42 or Robbie Gray 42 like??

Woodcock 42 touches, sounds like a massive game!

Where was he playing and was it Kane Cornes 42 or Robbie Gray 42 like??
Bit of both. Very impressive numbers but he still needs to work on his decision making, seems to take a while.

Any highlight vids of John Butcher v South Adelaide yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back