2nds Port Adelaide vs South Adelaide - Trial Match 2 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like I'm not going. No confirmation emails or anything after I registered, no stream probably either.

Don't ring the club either asking what's happening, you'll be on hold for 45+ minutes and get no response.
Not good.

Looks like I'm not going. No confirmation emails or anything after I registered, no stream probably either.

Don't ring the club either asking what's happening, you'll be on hold for 45+ minutes and get no response.
Were we supposed to get an email or like Ross? Didn't it say we have registered our interest and remember to scan the QR code on the way in?

Were we supposed to get an email or like Ross? Didn't it say we have registered our interest and remember to scan the QR code on the way in?
Not sure, I just don't want to rock up and be denied entry, there is a cap of 1000 people also.

My sister and I are going in the hope we get in.
In a last ditch effort I emailed the club, got an automated email saying they'll get back to me in 5 business days. :$

The club would be dealing with the insane fallout of the pod situation. No surprise response times blow out considering that they are also running on skeleton staff.

It is what it is unfortunately.

No email so assume it is via the bar code on your membership (or temporary membership card).

Just a possible tip (may or may not be handy) (today or your card isn't there by round one maybe) if the temp membership card is to be used it may need to be printed out as it says on the download

"this pdf ticket must be printed . The barcode will not scan if used on your mobile device"

Bugger.

Ross, can you please Facebook Live feed from the Bowling club tonight?
Stuff it, I'm gonna take the chance and go. If I get turned away then so be it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 1k allowed in the 2 stands, looks like a few hundred are here at most.
That’s annoying, I would have made the effort if it was that easy!
Oh well.
Pics please :)

Maggies Side
IN: Bode, Appleton
OUT: Mead, Wong, Sareen, Carter

F: Edwards - Lord - Williams
HF: Schofield - Weidemann - Burgoyne
C: Frederick - Appleton - Mayes
HB: Strange - Pasini - Lienert
B: Goldsack - Corcoran - Garner
R: Hayes - Sutcliffe (C) - Woodcock
INT FROM: Bode - Moore - Westbrook - Wildman - Aldridge - Montgomery