2nds Port Adelaide vs South Adelaide - Trial Match 2 @ Alberton

Port website gave best players to Williams, Woodcock, Hayes, Mayes and Weidemann.
Didn't really notice Williams, Frederick should have been there, especially for his early game stuff.

True enough. I reckon Georgiades might play seniors, but yeah, good point.
If he plays AFL then either we have got a quad of doom up forward, or Ladhams or Marshall are playing SANFL.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
That's too many behinds for my liking.
I’m convinced that behinds are part of our strategy to lock the ball in our F50. It’s the only reasonable explanation. We score minors on purpose.

6 behinds are worth a goal, fellows. Keep’em coming!

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Match report indicating that Souths made a heap of changes in the second half and had fresh legs
Ross‘ account seems to point out that we tried different lineups, tested players in distinct positions, and gave opportunity for our top-ups to show themselves. If so, we weren’t wrong. That makes plenty of sense. The time for testing is now.

P.S.: This thread left the main board way too soon.

Chizza12

All Australian
Jul 29, 2016
Wynn Vale
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It sounds like Williams got some midfield minutes which is good. He's good in traffic, has a good releasing handball and is a good kick. Hopefully the club develop him as more of mid who rests forward.

The match report says we're playing a 'six quarter practice match' against Sturt next week. Any idea what the heck that is?
Sounds like death. (Also thought the game was in 2 weeks?, the 19th?)

The match report says we're playing a 'six quarter practice match' against Sturt next week. Any idea what the heck that is?

The AFL want to trial their new concept for more scoring.

"They'll have to score more goals if we make them play two more quarters!"

1614903163946.jpeg

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
So limits on SANFL crowds!
Do we get confirmed entry with our Power membership, or do we have to purchase additional Magpies SANFL membership to gain automatic entry to local games?
What a cluster**** of an idea by the SANFool.

Back