2nds Port Adelaide vs Sturt - Round 11 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved the Watts interview but was left with a feeling he enjoyed it too much - would have liked to see more determination to make it back to the AFL side

I loved the Watts interview but was left with a feeling he enjoyed it too much - would have liked to see more determination to make it back to the AFL side

Enjoyed it too much? Please. That's just the way he is. Someone could run over his cat and he'd be all smiles.

Everyone likes belting Toumpas but he was very good. Really composed at half back.

The gripes with Toumpas have nothing to do with his SANFL performances, he just doesn’t have the traits to fit in the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trengove played the Westhoff role beautifully for most of the 2nd half. Was the +1 in defence for part of the third and all of the fourth quarter.

GremioPower he played that mentor, leadership role to the kids on a cold, wet slippery day, in the manner that you, I and others talked about in the off season. Without him leading the way for the kids, against his old side, we wouldn't have won.

Watts contributed. Will Farrell impressed me again all day and Garner showed he has a good footy head on his sholders the last quarter and a half.

Lobbe did it for a half in 2013 or 2014 against Carlton at Docklands when Redden was playing as our first ruck. Needless to say it didn’t last past half time.
We had no option but to do it all day.

Awesome win!

Took my two boys. My youngests first ever game. He got a Maggies footy at the end by one of the players too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back