2nds Port Adelaide vs Sturt - Round 11 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Extraordinary that he got taken off after that goal. He’s basically playing from the goal-square and he needs a rest? Carn. Completely illogical substitution for the sake of it. Stupidity personified.

Coaches like to be seen to be doing something.

I would be the laziest coach ever :p

Extraordinary that he got taken off after that goal. He’s basically playing from the goal-square and he needs a rest? Carn. Completely illogical substitution for the sake of it. Stupidity personified.

Either that or he’s got no tank at all.

Sam mayes and Dylan Williams had massive qtrs to make the game a bit more respectable

far too many passengers in this port side today.
Umpires have really been a massive help to Sturt, curbed as from running right over them that Qtr.

Sturt has still controlled far too much of this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good game by Williams but I just don't see him translating what he does to AFL. He's basically the deepest forward as he's gassed after the 1st quarter. He would need to do a hell of lot more running and he's just not capable.

Good game by Williams but I just don't see him translating what he does to AFL. He's basically the deepest forward as he's gassed after the 1st quarter. He would need to do a hell of lot more running and he's just not capable.
Gray basically plays the same role at afl level.

maybe, maybe not.
I would love to see him at afl level. I think there’s questions about whether he has the fitness to do what we need running wise forward defensive work when we don’t have it, but when we have the ball and go into our forward line how will his ability not translate?

every chance that translates as good or better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back